ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently going through listings for size 10 GGs (my TTS)

Debating also offering on some 9.5s... All this crap about sticking to TTS in these has me shook.

I have a slightly wide foot but I rock 9.5 in 350s, NMD, 10.5 in UBs, 10 in almost everything else.

Last edited:

Currently going through listings for size 10 GGs (my TTS)

Debating also offering on some 9.5s... All this crap about sticking to TTS in these has me shook.

I have a slightly wide foot but I rock 9.5 in 350s, NMD, 10.5 in UBs, 10 in almost everything else.
My opinion, 10.  Not sure if you saw my post in the UB thread comparing GG and Chalks.

sold a pair last night on goat. buying from grailed is a big risk from my past purchases. gl

Grailed IMO is no dif than ebay, tons of room for scams. I would say it's worse, since Ebay has a bigger staff to help you in the event of a scam.

Guys does Grailed do legit checks? And if I get a fake pair will I get my money back from them?
Paypal is your only protection

you risk buying from any site these days to be honest

Don't care if it's GOAT, STOCKx, EBAY, nothing is 100% safe, like sex!

Idk about small as **** but half size down woudnt be bad, especially if you like a snugger fit.
The price you paid isnt an attest to what their value is, but the terrible deal you got. NO ONE should be dropping over $300 for those, only suckas.
sold my ds og ub' s>300 just a couple weeks ago, and they are def NOT basically the same as core blacks :wink:

you'll probably be ok in a 10.5. they fit a shade bigger than 350s but ignore anybody saying to size down or get a 10 etc if the TD you have are too small. it's a myth that adidas Yeezys run big both models run small as sh*t.

Idk about small as **** but half size down woudnt be bad, especially if you like a snugger fit.

IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO FIND A DEADSTOCK OG ULTRABOOST SIZE 10.5 AND HAD TO PAY $450 TO ACQUIRE. DONT THINK THOSE SUB $350 PRICES ARE VALID ANYMORE FOR DEADSTOCK PAIRS.

The price you paid isnt an attest to what their value is, but the terrible deal you got. NO ONE should be dropping over $300 for those, only suckas.

IF YOU FIND A DEADSTOCK 10.5 FOR THR PRICE YOU CLAIM THEN LET ME KNOW. I DONT WANT TO BE A SUCKA....... :rolleyes WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE DOESNT MATCH REALITY OF SEARCHING FOR ACTUAL DEADSTOCK PAIRS.

Last edited:
That comparison worked for me, thanks.
Yeah, it really is hard to compare since the fit on the heel and is different between shoes...  Plus 750s looks way bigger next to UBs so it makes you think that you have to size down on 750s...  

Yeah, I've never bought off GOAT, only sold for many months. If I were paying resale on something I gotto see it in person/pick up.

wouldn't a buyer trust GOAT more? because i think if the sale is over a certain price the sell sends it to them for a legit check...so you avoid the trouble of filing a claim via PayPal and all that

I bought from Grailed a couple weeks ago.. Seller sent fake yeezy so I filed a claim. Asked Grailed for help.. Their response "contact PayPal" lmao.

is the adidas.com yeezy site pinging like crazy for anyone else from page monitor today?

Tbh I feel like it's always pinging like crazy whenever my page monitor is up on adc's yeezy link. I eventually just turned it off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom