ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not a tank job, but when you have $200.00 350's moving similar numbers and having a greater production out there, it's a little odd. Especially with how the OG 750 went on the resell market. No doubt these will start creeping up at some point. The question is is it a year or two from now or a month or two from now.    

Let's not forget also that the 750's don't have nearly as wide audience as the 350's. The 350's are so much easier to wear and they fit with everything, pants, joggers, jeans, shorts where the 750's are harder to wear. The market for the 750's are therefore much smaller, not to mention basically every sneakerhead I know think they don't look good for the price they carry. Most of them only tried to cop to resell.

Let's not forget also that the 750's don't have nearly as wide audience as the 350's. The 350's are so much easier to wear and they fit with everything, pants, joggers, jeans, shorts where the 750's are harder to wear. The market for the 750's are therefore much smaller, not to mention basically every sneakerhead I know think they don't look good for the price they carry. Most of them only tried to cop to resell.
+1  
Good day for the PBs
 buaaaaaaaaaa

I want them!!  
nerd.gif

Man I was a huge advocate of 350 > 750 and while I do agree that 350's are much easier to wear, these 750's are sick. Its a lot different in person and wearing, they almost demand a presence. :lol:

Are you a doctor or something?

That was spot on.

Man I was a huge advocate of 350 > 750 and while I do agree that 350's are much easier to wear, these 750's are sick. Its a lot different in person and wearing, they almost demand a presence. :lol:
i was the same way. after getting the TB's and finally getting to try them on, it's now 750 > 350 for me :pimp:

Kinda hilarious that a $350 shoe selling for $1k = "resale has tanked"

Greed

Instead of taking the W they'd rather complain about what could have been 2 weeks ago. Even though 2 weeks ago they weren't going to sell till resell hit $2500.

Last edited:

Agreed. I didn't like the og 750's tho but especially the gg's look sick in person and can't wait for it to stop raining 24/7 so I can start wearing mine :smile:

Very happy, Ceramic Pro is a wonderful product. Very hydrophobic and makes cleaning easy. No change to color or feel.

Awesome!!! I'm trying to find a ingredient list for these sprays because I'm trying to find the highest quality protectant on the market

I've seen this issue before, but I put my trust on Crep Protect and cleaned my TB 750s and now the suede looks stiff/faded. Anyone can please help me with a solution. I've heard of some sort of razor method, but I feel like that was only a 350 method. 

It depends on what you are trying to clean off, but i would probably stick to a suede eraser and brush.

Jason Markk has two brushes, a quite hard and a super soft one. Hard for dry dirt, mud stains etc. and the soft one for giving the leather the factory brand new touch back.
I combine it with some Jason Markk premium cleaner (just two drops) and finish all with a layer of carbon protection spray. My TBs still look like just bought after 20+ times of wearing ... even in last winter/snow.

The more i wear my 750 the more i love em.
Plus you rarely see them around whilst everybody seems to rock fake (and some legit) 350s in all existing and non existing colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom