ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Keymaster machines have a set payout just like a slot machine.  Odds and payout are going to be different depending on your state (some states regulate them just like slot machines).

If you're someone that wouldn't be comfortable putting your money in a slot machine then you should never touch these "games".
It's honestly no different than gambling.
I actually doubt that because I win these "skill" games all the time

I actually doubt that because I win these "skill" games all the time
They aren't skill games.  They are set to payout a certain amout based on how much money comes in otherwise it wouldn't be profitable for the owner of the machine.

Do you really think people buy these machines and put products in them to take a loss?

There are two key settings on this machine that determine how the game is rigged. The first is called "compulsory upper deviation." The default setting is 1.6 mm. I believe this means that the key will purposefully go anywhere between 1.6mm higher and 1.6 mm lower than where you tell it to go. 

The second setting is called "Payout rate," a unique value for each line of prizes. The default value here is 1 prize/700 credits. This means that the machine is set to ensure only 1/700 plays is a winner. 

I also think it's unfair to use the word "rigged".  I would only consider it rigged if they were tipping certain people off to have them play when they are feel the machine is close to paying out.

Outside of that the machines are working as intended.  It's a game of chance for someone that has no affiliation with the machine.  It's literally gambling.

it's rigged in the sense that they make it seem like a game of skill. at least with a slot machine you know it's all luck, not how skilled you are at hitting the button :lol:

dude with the lawsuit will get paid out, probably out of court

Terrible pics, upper looks weird but thats cause of the material, if it were stuffed or he made an effort to take pics then you could tell the condition better.

Why you wanna clean the boost? Its just gonna get dirty after the first wear anyways.

Terrible pics, upper looks weird but thats cause of the material, if it were stuffed or he made an effort to take pics then you could tell the condition better.

Why you wanna clean the boost? Its just gonna get dirty after the first wear anyways.
cant afford the NIB shoes, so i decided to buy a used shoes, clean it like new, and give it to my brother

there is no method to un-yellowing adidas boost at the moment if im right?

edit: wrong spelling

Last edited:
definitely get more pics from the seller. but in my experience sellers who provide bad pics like that are usually trying to hide something.

definitely get more pics from the seller. but in my experience sellers who provide bad pics like that are usually trying to hide something.
i am planning to buy em from goat. and goat said that they dont have access to more photos of that used yeezy that listed on goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom