ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to cop for first pair of yeezys, going for the GG. Think they are the best looking 750s yet, so stoked!

Just curious do you guys like the matte looking gum sole or the glossy one better? Mine are glossy but I would have preferred the matte sole.

Just curious do you guys like the matte looking gum sole or the glossy one better? Mine are glossy but I would have preferred the matte sole.
I personally prefer the matte outsole. Luckily, that's what I got when ordering from Goat 
smile.gif

I could care less what the boost looks like, all 2 square inches :lol:

email from RSVPKingz today:

Hey there man! I am just sending you this email because I know you are an extremely loyal customer of ours and I wanted to tell you some great news! This email is not going out to just any customer...Our Adidas system is looking absolutely unstoppable right now. This past weekend, we had a few little errors and updated our system to perfection. We are legitimately confident that we will be securing upwards of 1,000 pairs of the next Yeezy release. I hope that gives you an idea of how confident and excited we are. If you have any questions at all about anything, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a message!

ohwell.gif

a 1000 pairs?????  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom