ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that the black ones seem to have "SPLY 350" written backwards on the right shoe while the grey/orange ones have it written normally.

Digging both of them though.

Orange/grey SPLY 350s are my favorite out of all the 350s so far 
nerd.gif

Has anybody noticed that some parts of the grey gum sole seem to look like it's peeling? The best I can describe it is that it's like when your skin starts peeling off. They've ds and came like this.

Yeah those SPLY 350s are terrible. Would be tolerable without the words on the streak or whatever

And please refrain from buying 350s 0.5 to a full size up. I'm a 11, probably 11.5 in narrow shoes. I should have sized down to a 10.5

Last edited:
Them Tony the tiger ***** getting flipped with no hesitation no damns given :lol:
Might hold the first color it they rise in price like TD's though

the words on the stripe are tacky. Other that I like them. These are what I expect a yeezy sneaker to look like a little different

Hopefully all the hate for these SPLY 350s makes them just slightly easier to cop but everyone hating on them now is still going to try for them on RD so it probably won't matter.

Hopefully all the hate for these SPLY 350s makes them just slightly easier to cop but everyone hating on them now is still going to try for them on RD so it probably won't matter.
without a doubt ill be flipping them if i get a pair

I can't believe people actually get this lucky and still spew nonsense. There is no god.

I would have had all the other pairs before that, too, if I'd known it was very easy to get the Adidas Yeezys. I had just assumed they were very hard to aquire like the Nike ones. And didn't even bother paying attention to the releases. Just got a new job this week after a while unemployed, so I'll be looking to pull in 2 pairs of each release from now on. Since I own five pairs, I know that the quality isn't worth the insane resale prices of 1-2000 etc, so I would never pay more than retail. id maybe pay £500 for the GG if I hadn't copped for retail, as I love them, but that's it.
assumptions are never good, you live you learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom