ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That font is OG tho. Like beat street original rock steady crew OG
roll.gif
I tried to tell folks about that font lol   we use to get shirts made at t shirt plus when we were kids with that lettering  
smokin.gif

Not taking shots at anyone but I have yet to see any YEEZYS being worn without Kanye merch or crazy layering. I laugh every time I see someone wearing 3 shirts when it's 90+ with humidity :rofl: I know you hot

saw a dude at the SD zoo over the weekend with some PBs, at least 2 layered shirts, long sleeve denim button up, and some black jeans.
i was sweatin in shorts and a tank so i know dude had to be dying :lol:

saw a dude at the SD zoo over the weekend with some PBs, at least 2 layered shirts, long sleeve denim button up, and some black jeans.
Even in this heat we've been having lately? :lol:

I rarely see anyone here in SD rocking yeezy's...well, at least authentic pairs :rofl:

Last edited:
^ yea dude, dad hat on and all :lol:

all i see are PB's whenever i go out. and grip of fake TD's

saw a couple dudes during comic con walking around gas lamp with the typical layered shirt and holy jeans fit and some matching GG's. they looked like a cute little couple, legit matched head to toe :lol: first 750 i seen worn down here. oh yea, it was like noon on a Friday pushing 90+ degrees with no breeze. iono how or why these dudes dress like that in this weather.

Last edited:
I guess they gotta keep that "high fashion" 100 no matter the weather :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol do you guys see what Kanye wears? Man does the exact same thing wears a jacket no matter how hot is is?

Its nice in NYC today though. :lol:

In philly for school and the weather has definitely cooled here, brought out my 23 Oz selvedge denim today since it was one of the rare times in the summer I can wear em during the day, trying to get them fades without sweating too much. Even at 83 I felt like I was pushing it [emoji]128517[/emoji] I'll usually be in running shorts and a workout shirt engineered to keep me icy

Last edited:

Funny cause I think I know who your talking about haha. Did he have a beard?

Last edited:

Funny cause I think I know who your talking about haha. Did he have a beard?

nah, heavy set baby faced asian dude :lol:

nice job on the DIY tie dye Picasso :pimp:
etsy you say.....:nerd:

Last edited:

Son sacrificed his well being to get off a SZN 2 fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom