ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
had the whole summer and you chose yeezy/bred 1 week?
laugh.gif
It's labor day weekend

Ehh... I dunno.  That MR page has size 8, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12. 

They really had 6+ pair available, from a release almost a year ago?

Even if regular joe didn't want them, he would've been dumb to return them instead of flip them.  
Actually, I got a pair of MR off Mr Porter because some guy returned it because it didn't fit his foot (I was on the waitlist for returns for MRs)

what are people thinking about the sizing of the V2? what tactics are people going for?
I had a size 12.5us in tans but they were way too small, I rectified this by getting the biggest size on offer in stock at my local Adidas Store for the Pirate Blacks and got a 13us which I thought would be too small but fit fine especially with trainer socks. And I wear these a lot with no problems and I'm very happy.

I was thinking i would go up to 13.5US for these V2 but I dunno. I'm thinking they might be too big at the ankle and heel area. might play it safe and go for 13US again like the PB, but if they fit on the small side I'm screwed [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Word is that toe box gonna be tight. I'm going for 11.5 or 12. My TTS is 11 but heard they're still snug a half size up and I have wide feet.

Word is that toe box gonna be tight. I'm going for 11.5 or 12. My TTS is 11 but heard they're still snug a half size up and I have wide feet.

Yeezy Mafia said they fit more like Ultra Boost this time around so take that for what you will

lol at dude saying resell will be lit. More prs produced means dummies will pay more on release day but after ebay floods resell will NOT be like other yeezys. 

lol at dude saying resell will be lit. More prs produced means dummies will pay more on release day but after ebay floods resell will NOT be like other yeezys. 

LOL @ wanting to be part of Yeezy Mafia .. And resell is lit depending on what your desired ROI is ... Too me, any product that possesses a resale value which doubles their retail price, all prior to even being released = "lit" ... Not too many products in any market can do that ... Will resale be $1K+? Doubtful, but it will still feed the hungry ....

True statement I agree totally jus sayin numbers will knock it down a lil but yeah it's still a yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom