ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people still lining up to buy the merch 
nerd.gif

No credit for the pic?! Im tight. :lol:

EDIT

Just checked out their twitter, only 4k following so no biggie. Got that pic featured on @bestofstreetwear on ig. Few of my pics have on different streetwear accounts, some accounts have 100k+ followers and some pics got 3-4k likes when it got featured. Its cool when that happens.

Still want my credit though. :lol:

@slimcargos for the gram.

What's your Twitter @? I will credit :smile:

They brough a pop up to Detroit, would have swung by just to see if it's insane amount of people like New York but I'm gonna be out of town

They are doing pop-ups all around the world this weekend. One is here in Berlin. I will stop by, but I´m pretty sure most stuff is sold out when I get off work. Can´t even imagine the line of kids in jeggins there
roll.gif

But I´m interested what they are even selling. How much were the Pablo Shirts in the US?

They brough a pop up to Detroit, would have swung by just to see if it's insane amount of people like New York but I'm gonna be out of town
What part of Det are you in?

Suburbs north of Detroit

Don't care for the pop up and don't know where it's at, just thought it was cool detroit got one. Not sure if people will go wild like I've seen in pictures for other shops

Suburbs north of Detroit

Don't care for the pop up and don't know where it's at, just thought it was cool detroit got one. Not sure if people will go wild like I've seen in pictures for other shops
Bet, I grew up on 8 mile and Murray Hill before Mom's moved us out to West Bloomfield where she still stays. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom