ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye's baby isn't the only baby that dresses like this.

Alot of parents buy they kids Fur Coats and Yeezy's

:tongue:

Right?

NT members swear they are the only people into sneakers, fashion, or trends. You'd think those industries are propped up by us :lol:

Man people really tripping over taking vacations now for shoes lol...

My motto is go have fun and worry bout it when u get back.

Start saving so when you do get back boom resale no problem
LOL, all I need is that cellular connection and I'm good 
nthat.gif

... that being said, resale? nevvverrrr!

what's the realistic age group that could fit these shoes? I always assumed infant sizes meant for infants.. like babies not even a year or two old

not worried about wealthy folks, they don't need to stunt with yeezy's, lol. They stunt with unobtainable ish

the dumbass living in section 8 housing, living pay check to pay check (if they even have a job) posting up #lit pictures of the fam decked out in yeezy's. You still broke bruh, rolling in your 2001 benzo, yup still laughing at you

This

Man, we still don't have the Confirmed App in Canada. I have to go enter raffles in person with the rest of the savages.

Why would adidas do signups? The app says signups are over but yet they say tap as quickly as possible to get a pair so what is like a raffle ?

Why would adidas do signups? The app says signups are over but yet they say tap as quickly as possible to get a pair so what is like a raffle ?
They're talking about registering for the drop. You have to register prior to the release in order to be able to reserve a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom