ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tongue.gif

Could have bought one pair of each cw on adc, but I don't need them for myself or friends.

And I'm not starting to resell infant shoes 
laugh.gif

just wanted to see if adc has changed anything on the process 

Last edited:
copped two pairs, need to exchange for smaller size for my grand-daughter. 4 pairs in total.

Last edited:
It was actually pretty easy once you got to where the sizes showed up. I was faster when the GG 750's dropped but that time I got cartjacked (and cried) but this time I could easily checkout on both pairs (my computer on wi-fi for PB and my iPhone on cellular for the TD's). Funny thing is that almost right after I was done with the PB I got lucky on the phone and came through for the TD's. Talk about awesome timing!

On another sad note, I haven't been able to cop one pair of Yeezys for retail but when I finally did, it was for friggin infant Yeezys haha! I always considered this a test for the upcoming 350's and I noticed that paying with the credit card was alot faster than PayPal (if you have copied your cc info or saved it).

ok cool. Sounds like they have fixed things on there end. checking out has always been a nightmare 

Where can i buy a manual that teaches me how to generate early links and bypass queuing pages for i can cook on the latest yeezys?

sure after i get a free trial
wink.gif
Need backdoor and add to cart button tutorial also.
your gonna need more then that! 
grin.gif

[emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]   [emoji]128591[/emoji]

wanna try to get a pair for my little man, but of course they drop on morning we are driving back from the outer banks :ohwell:

Any heads gonna be at queens center mall? I'm trying to get in and back home before the online drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom