ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adc orders always come on Wednesday but if it goes out from adc early, sometimes fedex will say updated early delivery

My PBs from ADC shipping at some point already. Dont eem care to see lol

They should be in tomorrow/thursday

lol at ppl thinking these baby yzys will go up in value if they hold on to them. Wasn't that supposed to happen with the GG's? Not too many parents about to pay 500 for a shoe their child is going to grow out of in a few months.

lol at ppl thinking these baby yzys will go up in value if they hold on to them. Wasn't that supposed to happen with the GG's? Not too many parents about to pay 500 for a shoe their child is going to grow out of in a few months.
Rich parents do...

saint laurent, gucci etc etc, they don't make infant clothes for no reason...

at the end of the day they still yeezys and they're an exact remake of probably the 2 most popular adult size cws of that model. No loss will be taken no matter when you decide to dump them

These adidas tho
nerd.gif
Nah, these Yeezys

at the end of the day they still yeezys and they're an exact remake of probably the 2 most popular adult size cws of that model. No loss will be taken no matter when you decide to dump them
That wasn't the discussion :rofl: we talkin bout sub 500 in the future

That wasn't the discussion
roll.gif
we talkin bout sub 500 in the future
the discussion was about resellers thinking they struck gold and they'll be mad they sat on bricks for too long. And my opinion was that it doesn't matter because *insert quote of my last post*

and just to throw it out there, my 2 pairs aren't for sale because I'm saving them up for my future kids that I plan to have within the next 2-3 years. Do my kids need something such as yeezys? No. But I have plenty of shoes that I can dump if I need money, besides, I grabbed both for retail so it doesn't hurt me one bit to hold them for that long for my kids. 

Last edited:
Oh in that case my bad. Yeezy is def on par with those other brands. Same clientele and everything. Waaaay up, I feel blessed...
it's like Kering

they make Volcom and Puma

but They also make GUCCI and SL too

Yeezy and Y-3 the Top tier for Adi

Rich parents do...

saint laurent, gucci etc etc, they don't make infant clothes for no reason...

thats my point... there is not too many rich parents out there to begin with compared to everyone else... on top of that I'm sure a lot of them aren't worried about buying their infants some yzys

thats my point... there is not too many rich parents out there to begin with compared to everyone else... on top of that I'm sure a lot of them aren't worried about buying their infants some yzys
Similar to the norm, I've know many rich parents personally, and from what I've seen they're typical in fact very frugal when it comes to their children at a young age, they do spend on quality pieces from LV to Hermes for themselves, but the bigger spending on their kids usually comes after, when their children learn about these expensive brands, usually teenage years. This is not including some celebrities which stunt which are exceptions. Market is smaller for these.

Last edited:
I hate my decisions when it comes to sneakers sometimes. I sold my TB pair to make money and bought the GG. I really regret that today. I probably still think the GG are cooler but the TB will just work much better during the rough swedish fall and winter. Now I'm probably gonna sell my GG's and rebuy the TB's instead lol.

I hate my decisions when it comes to sneakers sometimes. I sold my TB pair to make money and bought the GG. I really regret that today. I probably still think the GG are cooler but the TB will just work much better during the rough swedish fall and winter. Now I'm probably gonna sell my GG's and rebuy the TB's instead lol.
Damn tough one, 1st world problems. Hahaha
I personally like the GG better, I dislike all black shoes, details get lost, and they fade and are a lint magnet.

Last edited:
You still fussing ovee that GG and TB deal? Dawg keep the GG, its not like the TB is gonna turn into your Swedish winter beaters. Youre still gonna use em sparingly I bet anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom