ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I 1st said 

when I pull the shoe out the Box, IT didn't feel like Prime Knit...something else

You failed to Mention the Sprintskin...  and that is what you feel.

So anyone Assuming these have the PK feel like yeezy and other Adidas shoes with PK are gonna be in for a treat.

They don't have it.
ive been mentioning it since the official page came up. people were still ignoring that theres primeknit in the shoe. ok but just because you cant feel it doesnt mean its not there (thats what she said). i wasnt talking about the comfort feel or the comparisons to the naked primeknit on the yeezy boost 350. from the beginning i said that the cleats are primeknit, but it was just covered with another layer of material. but some people like nah i cant feel the primeknit so therefore its not primeknit. some of yall got Verne Troyer hands. 

Last edited:
Anyone paying attention could have seen these wouldn't have the feel of Yeezys...don't see how that's news really.

Sole swaps are gonna be lol considering the difference in cut for cleats.

This is what happens when people buy stuff they have no knowledge about and lack the common sense to figure some pretty basic stuff out

In store for cities that don't have confirmed.
So if you are in one of the zones, you can actually "reserve" pairs at footstores (non Adidas stores) like Footlocker, etc. using the App?

I'm in Denver... and it tells me that I cannot reserve a pair since I'm too far out of the Las Vegas zone. 

Just confused why its still in-store raffles if Footstores are still sites for Confirmed app pickups
not every footstore in the confirmed cities will utilize the app. 

if the argument is whether there is primeknit or not.. there is. no really debating that.
tell that to the 3 illiterate and apparently blind people. i give the benefit of the doubt to Rise of Taj since hes canadian and they learn everything slower there and hes just tryna ride the cool wave of airraab

Why are we still talking about that

Krie the only reason I quoted you was because someone asked what material they were and you flat out just said primeknit...

Now anyone who's uneducated when it comes to cleats or just a hype beast in general would have and did assume these would be exactly like the boosts just clear version which it's not

So you got upset about that which I have no idea why, sure they are primeknit but you failed to mention they would be coated/hardened/etc etc

So if you are in one of the zones, you can actually "reserve" pairs at footstores (non Adidas stores) like Footlocker, etc. using the App?

I'm in Denver... and it tells me that I cannot reserve a pair since I'm too far out of the Las Vegas zone. 
yeah you gotta be in the designated zones of the confirmed cities in order to reserve. unfortunatly denver is not a confirmed city. you might have local footstores doing raffles tho. as far as the footstores on confirmed, yes if youre successffully able to reserve a pair. your pickup location will vary and you might have a pickup location of a footstore such as footlocker or champs. but not every footstore in that confirmed city will be on available through the app. for examp, nyc has tons of footlockers and there might be like 2-3 available as a pickup spot on the confirmed app, the rest will be instore raffles

In store for cities that don't have confirmed.

I'm in Chicago and both times I got through on confirmed I picked up my pairs at Footlocker.

They've never even sent me to an Adidas store.

I'm not sure how it's run in other cities but that's been my experience so far.

Why are we still talking about that

Krie the only reason I quoted you was because someone asked what material they were and you flat out just said primeknit...

Now anyone who's uneducated when it comes to cleats or just a hype beast in general would have and did assume these would be exactly like the boosts just clear version which it's not

So you got upset about that which I have no idea why, sure they are primeknit but you failed to mention they would be coated/hardened/etc etc
my very first response to you was me screenshotting exactly whats on the page that said it was reinforced with a skin. you said theres still no primeknit and i even quoted you again asking if youre choosing to ignore the written facts on the page saying its primeknit covered with another material. thats when we went back and forth over it

lets bury the hatchet and end the discussion. yznszn got me all worked up. 

Raffle Tuesday Wednesday instead of the usual Monday Tuesday I see
I would still check with the store someone in here said their store is duing them mon/tues even though locator said Tuesday and Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom