ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my shipping confirmation for YS, wont be here till Tuesday and i'm in the Bay Area.

Man I got through like instantly on those NMD's, but sometimes ADC gives me 'security card errors' which makes no sense. Wouldn't take any of my cards or my paypal and im stuck with $3,357 worth of charges with nothing to show for it. Hopefully don't run into this with the V2s.

Anyone pick up the FOG stuff?

Copped a few things from Pacsun at Palisades. Heard there was a couple hundred people in line at the Pacsun in GSP. :lol:

my dude charging 850 for them but i can get them now. what do you guys think resell will b on these? might just wait and try and catch a pair from a reseller or something. Bad when stores charging that much smh

Got my shipping confirmation for YS, wont be here till Tuesday and i'm in the Bay Area.

Man I got through like instantly on those NMD's, but sometimes ADC gives me 'security card errors' which makes no sense. Wouldn't take any of my cards or my paypal and im stuck with $3,357 worth of charges with nothing to show for it. Hopefully don't run into this with the V2s.
The charges will fall off your acct

Did the same for me

Carted on desktop but wouldn't accept Payment

I login on my phone and Checked out

The charges will fall off your acct

Did the same for me

Carted on desktop but wouldn't accept Payment

I login on my phone and Checked out
Yea i'm not worried about the charges falling off, but I appreciate the information. If I run into this issue again ill be sure to be logged in and try on mobile once in cart. Thanks

Yea i'm not worried about the charges falling off, but I appreciate the information. If I run into this issue again ill be sure to be logged in and try on mobile once in cart. Thanks
Adidas has 1 protection from Bots sucking all the pairs off the site

and that's the Cart Timer.

But once that time ends the bot is gonna grab the size and send it to cart.

and the time starts again.

my dude charging 850 for them but i can get them now. what do you guys think resell will b on these? might just wait and try and catch a pair from a reseller or something. Bad when stores charging that much smh

I feel like resell won't that that high but then again I could be wrong

I hope I get my shipment confirmation.

Lol he does that because he want supreme to hold his ****
But I'm seriously done with guy Gettin famous beating up kids with supreme

It's hilarious, I support him. The only qualm I have is his insistence that Bape isn't also dumb as ****

caught saint pablo tour last night, unreal. so pumped for the V2 release. so many fake yeezys and fake pablo merch last night. people had no shame.

Think if i copped these belugas I could swap for a different v2 colorway? Think I like the black and white better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom