ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

Am i good if i have family that live there that i visit ?  
nerd.gif
If you've got extended family then that's different.

youngsters working at these stores have no chill. i'm a white guy in his mid-thirties and you'd have thought a damn unicorn rollerbladed into the store. 

youngsters working at these stores have no chill. i'm a white guy in his mid-thirties and you'd have thought a damn unicorn rollerbladed into the store. 
Haha

I just had my mid-60's parents go sign up for some raffles for me, 1300 miles away from where I live.  People in that mall were prob like... wtf these 2 old fogies doing here?

Bot been failing me lately. Tbh
They're all trash.  ANB, BNB, and Soleslayer.

People are giving them $400-$500 a pop for a bot then when the users complain they tell them it's because they aren't running the bots on a 1Gbps $400 a month server.

Last edited:
In Vegas for the weekend idk how this is gonna work but I downloaded the 4 apps needed to put in a raffle don't have any history with the adidas yeezy so we will see how this works

I'm seeing Yeezy himself the day of the drop in Nashville... hoping that gives off some good luck vibes.

Anyone know what time he's been coming on? ticket says 8 but I know that's not gonna be true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom