ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't but logging into another account or another phone will cancel your reservation
I have to really persuade my local Adidas store that I got confirmation from........

I was able to confirmed on my S7 Edge and the phone unfortunately stopped working today....so much BS

I called the local Adidas asking what would happen in a situation where I could not retrieve my confirmation on my broken S7 and they told me that I could just login onto another device( my iphone 6s) and I should be fine......I think theyre just BSing me..
Later today I called Adidas customer service and they ask me if i took a screenshot/ or recorded myself opening up the confirmation and restarting it then I should be fine......

Now, i do not know how to handle this situation and i think the only way to get the shoes is if i come to the store i won in and pray that giving them the screenshot and showing them the video would get me the pair.

Sorry for the long post btw

Leave it to nters to compare extremes.

On a federal level, in the United States, drugs are illegal. Selling shoes isn't the same as smuggling and dealing illegal drugs.

Nah, very small ones if any, consisting mostly of "raffle cliques" and kids with their parents and siblings
laugh.gif
but the employees were moving fast with the sign ups so the wait was maybe 2-3 mins.
cool me too.. i hope that means good news for us lol. I barely waited in any line.

I have to really persuade my local Adidas store that I got confirmation from........

I was able to confirmed on my S7 Edge and the phone unfortunately stopped working today....so much BS

I called the local Adidas asking what would happen in a situation where I could not retrieve my confirmation on my broken S7 and they told me that I could just login onto another device( my iphone 6s) and I should be fine......I think theyre just BSing me..
Later today I called Adidas customer service and they ask me if i took a screenshot/ or recorded myself opening up the confirmation and restarting it then I should be fine......

Now, i do not know how to handle this situation and i think the only way to get the shoes is if i come to the store i won in and pray that giving them the screenshot and showing them the video would get me the pair.

Sorry for the long post btw
screenshots won't work. all confirmed stores require the winner to exit the app, reopen it and open up the qr code. they scan it once, then confirms it and then require to scan it the 2nd time to make sure its legit. too many people with old qr code screenshots tryna finess a pair during previous releases. 

so with the FTl app once the timer gets to 0 do i have to select my store then confirm or it randomly picks a location and tell me were to go? just trying to understand the reason of having head start times
yeah im tryna get that understanding too

screenshots won't work. all confirmed stores require the winner to exit the app, reopen it and open up the qr code. they scan it once, then confirms it and then require to scan it the 2nd time to make sure its legit. too many people with old qr code screenshots tryna finess a pair during previous releases. 
I have a video of me opening and closing the app to show to the employee if neccessary.. Also there were some people saying that adidas writes down the names of the people who got confirmed so they know wat stocks to save

MY VM WASNT ACTIVATED SINCE GETTING THE IPHONE 7 SMH.. I HAD MY PHONE BY ME ALL DAY THOUGH SO HOPEFULLY I WILL GET A CALL AND DIDNT MISS IT. IF ANYTHING AT LEAST I HIT ON CONFIRMED.

I have a video of me opening and closing the app to show to the employee if neccessary.. Also there were some people saying that adidas writes down the names of the people who got confirmed so they know wat stocks to save
than you might have a chance if they have your name already just explain your bad luck and hope for the best. 

so with the FTl app once the timer gets to 0 do i have to select my store then confirm or it randomly picks a location and tell me were to go? just trying to understand the reason of having head start times

yeah im tryna get that understanding too

Yea, mildly still confused with the FTL app and whats the next step after the countdown clock goes to 0.
When your countdown ends, you are able to find out if you successfully reserved the shoe or not. If you were successful, it will indicate which store to pick up at. Also, if you reserve the shoes, I think you have like 1-2 hours from the end of the countdown to confirm you want them. If you do not, your reservation will be forfeited, so best to be on the app when it ends or at least have notifications activated. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom