ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a much more valid question then "do yall hermetically seal your ubs in the closet".

its asked to see how theyre doing sizes. if 5 people post where they hit and their size, and they all happened to be the same spot and same size, i can know if my chances are getting slimmer if theyre hitting on my size

Hermetically seal lol my guess is u work in machining/manufacturing?

Anyone in Chicago win the Ruvilla raffle? 

Haven't heard from anyone winning at Chicago stores. Today was Villa and Finishline, correct? I didn't bother entering at RSVP because it was 1 ticket for every $40.00 spent.

Haven't heard from anyone winning at Chicago stores. Today was Villa and Finishline, correct? I didn't bother entering at RSVP because it was 1 ticket for every $40.00 spent.
im stuck in Urbana so all i could do was online raffles.

Anyone in Chicago win the Ruvilla raffle? 
RSVP is hilarious.  At least you got a guaranteed pair with Just Dons but spending cash just for tickets is foolish.

Gotta say I appreciate their honesty about an employee raffle. We all know it happens, nice to see somebody admit it.

On a related note, is there any way/any purpose to report a store that backdoored all their pairs? Or should I just sit here on my mountain of salt?

Contact corporate.

So the Footsite apps, when the countdown hits zero, it'll let me know if I was able to reserve the shoe or do I still have to go in and try to reserve it myself?

Kind of confused with the process and their instructions aren't clear. I don't know what the purpose of the head start is if its the former. All it seems to me is that I would see if I took an L 3-6 minutes faster. 
eyes.gif

So the Footsite apps, when the countdown hits zero, it'll let me know if I was able to reserve the shoe or do I still have to go in and try to reserve it myself?

Kind of confused with the process and their instructions aren't clear. I don't know what the purpose of the head start is if its the former. All it seems to me is that I would see if I took an L 3-6 minutes faster. 
eyes.gif
Head start means it start reserving pairs for people with Platinum or checked in at the store sooner than those that don't have a head start.

You also don't have to do anything when the timer runs out, it just tells you if you won or not.

SOCAL - CALLS MADE LIST

Champs - Brea Mall

Footaction - Culver City, Glendale

Shoe Palace -  Glendale

Finishline - Cerritos

Foot Locker - Santa Monica, South Coast Plaza

Pls update n repost

Kind of confused with the process and their instructions aren't clear. I don't know what the purpose of the head start is if its the former. All it seems to me is that I would see if I took an L 3-6 minutes faster. :rolleyes

As far as I know you dont have to do anything when the count down goes down. If it reserves a pair for you, it will let you know and you have to confirm it. Otherwise, it will give you an L or a waiting list. Its not like Adidas Confirmed

SOCAL - CALLS MADE LIST
[rule]

Champs - Brea Mall

Footaction - Culver City, Glendale

Shoe Palace -  Glendale

Finishline - Cerritos

Foot Locker - Santa Monica, South Coast Plaza

Pls update n repost

Can we do the same thing with NYC / NYS stores.

Head start means it start reserving pairs for people with Platinum or checked in at the store sooner than those that don't have a head start.

You also don't have to do anything when the timer runs out, it just tells you if you won or not.

Sooooooooo

No 6 min head start

Auto L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom