ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering why this thread was moving so fast, thought some site dropped them already... but it's just the app talk.. which doesnt concern me cause we dont have that here

Yooo! Ok I have no idea how this app works then! I had a 6 min head start on Champs. I slept terribly last night and was out and about all day. I got home about an hour ago and was waiting for the countdown to expire and dozed off! Woke up around 6:03. So even those with no head starts would have been able to reserve by the time I woke up. I immediately panicked and opened the Champs app to reserve and got my pair size 9.5. Had to be 6:03, 6:04. I'm so confused, but so stoked! 

Yooo! Ok I have no idea how this app works then! I had a 6 min head start on Champs. I slept terribly last night and was out and about all day. I got home about an hour ago and was waiting for the countdown to expire and dozed off! Woke up around 6:03. So even those with no head starts would have been able to reserve by the time I woke up. I immediately panicked and opened the Champs app to reserve and got my pair size 9.5. Had to be 6:03, 6:04. I'm so confused, but so stoked! 

Cool story bro...

Anyways.

View media item 2176121

nyc lonely boiz checkin in on this app talk 
nerd.gif

Footlocker App came through with my first W of the weekend.

6min headstart for the Win.

Last edited:
I put in a few sizes for my fiancee.  She wears 8.5 so I put in for size 7.  In the off chance I actually hit would that be a good fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom