ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still on the waitlist for Champs.
Still waiting for the app reservations to hit the SD market
nerd.gif
You're not lying. Do you know if Fashion Valley has already made their rounds?

I don't understand how so many of y'all have the time to enter like 50 raffles lol. Take time off work? 
It's a worthwhile investment if you're a college student with a part time job that pays min or near min wage.

Take one day off to roam around. You're not making more than $100 after taxes in an 8 hour shift at the mall.

Profit off one pair would be more than your entire check probably.

I thought this whole sneaker thing peaked when I saw the Supreme Dunks hit $1k when I was in undergrad. Can't even hate the hustle of these young boys. It's free enterprise after all. I'd def be doing the same if I was in college.

And to answer your question: I collected a lot of tickets for the Black Grape 5s years ago. Planned it out too. Had clients lined up over LA so I can see them and stop by local malls. Never got a call :lol:

I haven't got any Yeezy sneaker, 350 (or 750) yet and I just wanna wear them forget making money (I have a job) or paying resell, just wanna enjoy the shoes.

Like I stated man this shoe **** could all be so simple

Adidas should Take pre orders for a certain amount of time on a certain color way and then everyone who got a pre order and wanted them just gets them a month - 3 months later. Everyone is happy. You still can have a limited model (750) or just limited color ways but give everyone a fair shot on basic color ways

But hey Who am I

It's a worthwhile investment if you're a college student with a part time job that pays min or near min wage.

Take one day off to roam around. You're not making more than $100 after taxes in an 8 hour shift at the mall.

Profit off one pair would be more than your entire check probably.

I thought this whole sneaker thing peaked when I saw the Supreme Dunks hit $1k when I was in undergrad. Can't even hate the hustle of these young boys. It's free enterprise after all. I'd def be doing the same if I was in college.

And to answer your question: I collected a lot of tickets for the Black Grape 5s years ago. Planned it out too. Had clients lined up over LA so I can see them and stop by local malls. Never got a call
laugh.gif
Oh absolutely, if you're still in school you for sure have time to go around and enter all the raffles. But I know a lot of people here aren't in school lol 

If I planned it out better I would actually consider taking a day off work to do it, but I never think ahead. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom