ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KICKS USA screwed me HARD.  When it was my time in line it just brought me to a generic splash screen with past Yeezys and then it said I used my spot in line.  NOPE.
Thats garbage,.

I still think stores should just take phone orders or use the online raffle system

it'd still be garbage, but a different scent

Last edited:
i like how you get banned if you refresh too much but the age doesn't update 
grin.gif

Last edited:

LOL U fooling bro . They will get around 850 to 900 especially days after release 
Mann you mean to tell me you'll drop $900 on the V2 that honestly looks like trash on feet. Im not paying a dime over retail for this. I'd rather go get me another pair of the V1 off GOAT then pay anymore more than retail for the v2. This video is a great video showing how these shoes belong in Payless. 

Mann you mean to tell me you'll drop $900 on the V2 that honestly looks like trash on feet. Im not paying a dime over retail for this. I'd rather go get me another pair of the V1 off GOAT then pay anymore more than retail for the v2. This video is a great video showing how these shoes belong in Payless. 

so you're on a page that'd crashing, to complain to others about how you don't like this shoe.

And that you don't wanna buy it.

interesting investment of time. 

i was on the ADC looking at other stuffs before the splash page was live.

I had paypal checkout option at first.. but around 11am, PayPal checkout option is not there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom