ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I can get back that Pirate Black pair that was stolen from me at Sneakercon now :wow:

Last edited:
This PB being re-labeled for Color tells me only one thing!

ALL BLACK YEEZY are coming - why else for the Color Code Correction?

Come on guys, what is the big deal with a re-release? I'm sure your current pairs are just fine, who knows maybe you'll actually wear them one day. 
It's dumb when the shoe has been out for less than six months. Almost makes it seem like they aren't confident enough in newer CWs; already retro-ing their top seller less than one year out.

And yeah, I have a DS pair that I was holding onto. I also have a pair I wear. Clearly this sucks for anyone holding a DS pair right now

I'm confused.

Are we confirmed it is indeed the same PB?

I saw pics of a dark blue liner and a lighter grey stitching on the toe

It's dumb when the shoe has been out for less than six months. Almost makes it seem like they aren't confident enough in newer CWs; already retro-ing their top seller less than one year out.

And yeah, I have a DS pair that I was holding onto. I also have a pair I wear. Clearly this sucks for anyone holding a DS pair right now

facts

Unless you got it for retail :smile:

Unless you got it for retail :smile:
I got it for retail, still sucks. Would've acted differently if I knew they were gonna retro the model; I'm sure everyone else would have too.

I was also excited for a new CW and this whole re-release is really lacking in excitement for me

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get back that Pirate Black pair that was stolen from me at Sneakercon now
embarassed.gif
Let some of us eat man 
mean.gif

Plot Twist: This is what Ye meant when he said everyone will get yeezys

They're are only 6 colors (2 750's, 4 350's) and they are just going to re-release the hell out of 'em

I got it for retail, still sucks. Would've acted differently if I knew they were gonna retro the model; I'm sure everyone else would have too.
I look at it like...

Dope! I can go for another pair for retail and if i miss. Money saved for another pair down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom