ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ye wanted to promise a Yeezy that everyone who wants one can buy, this is the right one. We're never going to get a mass released Yeezy.

Backdoor fam unite! 
Code:
{"_v":"15.6","fault":{"type":"NotFoundException","message":"No product with id 'BB1826' for site 'adidas-US' found."}}

sold out, and it didnt get passed the splash page due to the fact that everyone was using the bypass trick.

iam done with Adidas.com its over for me to ever buy any yeezys jesus. man not even passed splash page they got to do something about bots my goodness:smh:

Last edited:
Got a feeling many people didn't get past the splash page this time around because of that script. 

Stupid *** adidas
Always funny when cats here say most are gonna be happy online

Same, but yeah like I think we were literally all posting and kinda ignoring the solemartyr tweets, but that was clearly the only way in this release besides some early luck. 

Honestly I miss early bot days because at least the inventory was instantly gone instead of wasting your time and then STILL not getting a pair. 
i can't ignore something i can't see

so 

So unless adidas does something (lets get real) im guessing this will have an effect on all adc releases? 

Last edited:

I am going to report Adidas to my senator.
Funniest post of the day. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Realized I need to swap my sz 10 and go half a size up

Wear sz 10 in everything else, go .5 up ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom