ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dm if you have experiance with confirmed app screenshots

or if youve picked up a pair from atlanta today

trying to help my bro out

Toe box definitely is tight. They added a reinforcement under the PK at the toe. I think this was more to keep the shape of the shoe and keep those "knuckles" from showing. I guess it also adds a little protection from getting stepped on. But if anyone steps on your Yeezys, they're the one who need protection lol My TTS feels a little tight but wearable. The PK material is amazing and the boost feels super plush. 

ADC was a shtshow. Like most of you guys, I never even got past the splash page. Only other time that happened was for OG PBs. 

So serious question. Anyone cop on ADC manually? I was looking at a splash page from 11am est

okay question on the nikedestroyer stuff. Shoudl I go ahead and do all the steps now or will a new updated version be out when the new yeezys release? For prior releases has there been new updates or just been using the same version
I'd go through it now so you can get some experience with it.. once it's updated, it should be as simple as replacing a file. 

Toe box definitely is tight. They added a reinforcement under the PK at the toe. I think this was more to keep the shape of the shoe and keep those "knuckles" from showing. I guess it also adds a little protection from getting stepped on. But if anyone steps on your Yeezys, they're the one who need protection lol My TTS feels a little tight but wearable. The PK material is amazing and the boost feels super plush. 

ADC was a shtshow. Like most of you guys, I never even got past the splash page. Only other time that happened was for OG PBs. 
TTS as in OG350 size? Because the OG350s ran big. 

I am usually a size 11.5/12, I ordered an 11 though. Will I be able to get by?

Did Barney's let you cop multiple per order? Saw some dude's order screetshot on eBay and he got 3 pairs same size one order.

Last edited:
I was able to get 3 pairs using the PHP script. A second pair for myself and the other two for my homeboys. Then Adidas blocked me for a little bit, Lol. I did the free 2 day shipping, so we'll see how it goes. Picked up my first pair from Adidas Lenox this morning and the line was already thick at 10.

I am usually a size 11.5/12, I ordered an 11 though. Will I be able to get by?
Fam, most info said to go up and you went down? 
eyes.gif

dm if you have experiance with confirmed app screenshots

or if youve picked up a pair from atlanta today

trying to help my bro out

I'd be surprised if they let you pickup with a screenshot.
When I've picked up they back out of the screen they scan and go back in.

Others have said they even close the app and reopen it at some locations.

I was able to get 3 pairs using the PHP script. A second pair for myself and the other two for my homeboys. Then Adidas blocked me for a little bit, Lol. I did the free 2 day shipping, so we'll see how it goes. Picked up my first pair from Adidas Lenox this morning and the line was already thick at 10.
There was free 2-day shipping? **** me. I zoomed past that part trying to checkout 
mad.gif

Wow! So only people who use code or bots deserve them now? Guess I'm SOL then.
No, but all you had to do was read and follow directions. I have no CS background and I got it to work just fine. If you have issues reading simple step by step instructions, then no, you did not deserve it.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if they let you pickup with a screenshot.
When I've picked up they back out of the screen they scan and go back in.

Others have said they even close the app and reopen it at some locations.
Watch folks start creating fake apps to try and fool employees with screenshots 
laugh.gif

This whole martyr stuff was all over twitter and this thread the last few weeks. Didn't think it will still work for the V2 release, but I literally just searched for the script's name today while being in ADC EU queue and stumbled upon a YouTube tutorial and got it working in like 3, 4 minutes, the longest part of it was the download. If you can't invest that little effort in getting one of the most hyped sneakers, don't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom