ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend let me skip out on breakfast so I can deal with ADC. Glad I cooked so I took her out on a nice dinner date last night.

On another note, Half size up is probably the safest thing to do.

I wear 11 in majority of shoes, 11.5 in more narrow ones. All of my OG 350s are 11 but could probably go down to a 10.5. My other adidas pairs:
Sz 11 Grey CS (Fits perfect)
Sz 12 Triple White Mesh NMD (Fits perfect for some reason :lol:)
Sz 11 Cream UB (Fits perfect)

I have a 10.5 PK Wool NMD coming in soon. Hoping that fits good too lol

how are yall the same size in 350 V1 and UBs??

Im a 8.5 in V1s. When I bought my first UBs I thought all adidas boost sizing was the same and got 8.5. BIG MISTAKE

Ended up going with 9.5 in UBs. 

Got a 9 in the V2s so im hoping thats good

This.

My TDs are a sz 10, and they're snug on me.

2015 PBs are sz 10.5 which was perfect, makes me wonder why they didn't do half sizes on TDs :smh:

Cream UBs are an 11 and they fit perfectly imo, have white UBs in 10.5 but the fit is tighter than I prefer.

Went with a 10.5 in V2s and they're perfect, slight bit of room in the toe box but I know a sz 10 would've been too snug for my preference

First attempt to cop any form of sneakers from online/streets since the black yeezy's under Nike. I was pissed then and pissed now. I tried with 12 different websites this time around.. I don't get it, maybe I'm too old (31)

I just want one damn pair.. Oh wehales, tho.. I cop some cologne or two pair of NMD's to ease my pain. #overit

If these hit close to $600-$700, the early reviews of the comfort and material has me more sold now , I might pull trigger on goat once pairs start rolling in from sites ...

View media item 2177776
Glad I got rid of my V1s.

I might need to go in on every V2 tho, comfort is A1 and the styling is much better than the V1 imo.
MMm5K.gif

Why you gotta come in here with that :lol:. I'm thinking about "moving" some older stuff to make these happen [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Why you gotta come in here with that
laugh.gif
. I'm thinking about "moving" some older stuff to make these happen [emoji]128563[/emoji]
lol what did he do? all he said was hes glad he sold his old pair because he likes these better. let him flex lmao

This image explains the difference between V1 and V2 sizing IMO. The heel angle of the V2 causes foot placement to be closer to the front end of the shoe than the V1. There's a difference in knit too but I think the heel angle has more to do with it.

It's that and also the toebox being thinner. You can see in those pics how thin the front of the shoe is from top to bottom impaired to the TD.

this makes no sense at all cause the PB 2.0 had some padding in the heel....and the OT did not, so the PB 2.0 are a little bit more snug compared to the OT. and yes i got both. 

Just trying to be helpful for people. But, this is directly agreeing with what I said? I have a 9 in PB that runs smaller than my other 350s, could be bc of the pad you just mentioned, and a 9.5 in OT. size 10 in the V2 is the perfect size that fits. 9.5 in the v2 was way too tight compared to the 9.5 OT. So how does this not make sense?

Anyways, everyone should just match their UB sizing

Last edited:
Ok maybe yall can help me on sizing since i don't have any other yeezys or UB to go off of. I got the 2016 Banned Sz 8 and those fit roomy at the toe, definitely fit bigger than v2013. I also wear 7.5-8 in Adidas Eqt King Push. Also sz8 in adidas zx flux and tubulars

Should I be Ok with a sz8 of these beluga yeezy?

Trying to be patient with resell. Chicago groups asking for no less than 8 right now, no thanks. I'm amazed at how flooded the market is, but also sad at how many "resellers" hit.

Yeah man!

Shoe trees suck!

FOH.

I have shoe trees in each of my 250+ pairs of shoes.

You all tripping over what I have in MY shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]
You can put whatever you want in your shoes, hes just letting you know they're not doing anything

Didn't chi have the app. For confirmed and FTL

More winners spread out equals greater resell from rookies that will just want a quick score. Aka more competition.

Trying to be patient with resell. Chicago groups asking for no less than 8 right now, no thanks. I'm amazed at how flooded the market is, but also sad at how many "resellers" hit.
Wait til the first ADC pairs come in, it will be a mess the next couple of days/weeks.
laugh.gif

Didn't chi have the app. For confirmed and FTL

More winners spread out equals greater resell from rookies that will just want a quick score. Aka more competition.

Yep, Chicago was one of the places that incorporated the new Footsite app but resellers nonetheless still were able to cook. I know of a few big resellers here in Chicago that were able to get 40+ pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom