ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUND OUT ABOUT THE SCRIPT LIKE 3 MIN BEFORE OOS MESSAGE.. I WAS PISSED

A member was nice and let me know about it over an hour before they sold out. Didn't have desptop so wasn't sure how to use it

Probably could have scored but oh well

BRUH. He made a thread about the specs on the sole!!! I'm dying 
roll.gif
It's big news. It deserves its own thread. Someone's gotta call out Adidas out for their awful quality control!

Last edited:
A member was nice and let me know about it over an hour before they sold out. Didn't have desptop so wasn't sure how to use it

Probably could have scored but oh well
I HOPE I RECEIVE THAT TYPE OF KINDNESS NEXT RELEASE OR THE SCRIPT STILL WORKS..

I'm sure I'll figure out how to use the script for the next release only for it to be patched up while some new method comes along that I have no idea about. And the cycle will continue that way. 

Last edited:
The probably scripts won't change until people use them for things that hurt adidas, like email leaks or something or interferes with their money.

odds are unless those happen things won't change.

These releases are still small compared to their others in the grand scheme. 

Great for publicity tho

Last edited:
Or until Adidas just makes all releases a Draw like Nike does now.

Which you all know will come eventually.  
I'd prefer them not to implement a Draw. Although I didn't cop on Saturday via ADC, I've copped in past releases. I've never hit on the Nike Draw.

Last edited:
if you dont make it past the splish splash

the script dont matter do it?
You need the sitekey, If no one has shared it, you would have to obtain the sitekey after getting past splash

if you dont make it past the splish splash

the script dont matter do it?

The wcript would get you past it, that's why majority of people couldn't even get past splash for 2 hours

All other releases I've gotten past splash easily but the release that's 2-3x bigger and stock lasted longer I couldn't

Quite obvious why and it was explained because influx of people easily getting through with the site key/script crap

ive booted it up but from my understanding you can obtain the key when you are on the inventory page? right? where it says select your size? you can obtain both the client id and key on that page?

that meant you traveled past the splash page. getting through that splash is the point right?

Last edited by a moderator:
ive booted it up but from my understanding you can obtain the key when you are on the inventory page? right? where it says select your size? you can obtain both the client id and key on that page?

that meant you traveled past the splash page. getting through that splash is the point right?
the key was made public as soon as someone got through the splash, someone still manually had to make it through and post it 

but once somebody gets through and shares the key, then everyone can get through without facing splash. i saw a few jerkoffs on twitter actually trying to sell the sitekey for like 300-400 smh 

Most of us didn't even need to get through the splash initially to find the site key. It was discovered that the site key was the same as adidas CA and once it was confirmed, it was a go.

but once somebody gets through and shares the key, then everyone can get through without facing splash. i saw a few jerkoffs on twitter actually trying to sell the sitekey for like 300-400 smh 
ya i saw that on twitter too smh im sure no one paid up cause in minutes the site key was out to the public 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom