ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno why people are surprised and appalled at the idea that delivery guys do this. most of them just dont get caught so you dunno about it. or they dont get videotaped. they wont lose their job if they "delivered" your package to your doorstep while you werent home. they can easily write that they delivered it and you can file a claim you didnt receive it. theyll just mark the package as lost or stolen from the doorstep. most wont even blame their drivers

Then there's these guys who just go n follow trucks around all day..
Which NTer is this ..?
nerd.gif

Because he's an idiot And prob was in it just to take packages

Anyone who has a brain and has that job the 50/60k is minimum so if you wanna risk a good paying job over a pair of shoes smaller than your paycheck go ahead :lol:

Still waiting on the left over adc shippings welp maybe tomorrow, at least one pair of them is on its way lol.

Anyone heard something from ftl EU?

i dunno why people are surprised and appalled at the idea that delivery guys do this. most of them just dont get caught so you dunno about it. or they dont get videotaped. they wont lose their job if they "delivered" your package to your doorstep while you werent home. they can easily write that they delivered it and you can file a claim you didnt receive it. theyll just mark the package as lost or stolen from the doorstep. most wont even blame their drivers
Yep, theres dirtbags in every line of work

I use to work for USPS while in College we know what's in those boxes, however it's a felony for them to steal anything.

It's easier with USPS that's why it happens all the time

UPS/fedex are way more strict. Have you ever reported a package missing with them? They ask for detailed confession about what happened and threaten legal action and fraud if you're caught lying.

I remember my UPS driver flipped out when a company "claimed" a package wasn't delivered to me when in fact it was but they had Messed up my order and filed a claim with UPS when it had nothing to do with them.

Came home to stuff on my porch from UPS asking for all this information and FBI and legal action all highlighted in bold print. Some of these drivers don't screw around if someone claims something wasn't delivered when it was.

Like I said USPS is unreliable and they can lie and steal and majority of the time no one looks into it or cares, that's a fact

Because he's an idiot And prob was in it just to take packages

Anyone who has a brain and has that job the 50/60k is minimum so if you wanna risk a good paying job over a pair of shoes smaller than your paycheck go ahead
laugh.gif
You not believing theirs BIGGER Idiots out there working these jobs?

come'on

they might as well write Yeezy on the box. 

i dunno why adidas started doing that lately. a few of my orders had that. wont be long before delivery guys start stealing packages and adc gonna have to send out a bunch of refunds
Yup,  and  i'm pretty sure more then half the workers are hip and  know what Szn it is 
laugh.gif

I'm cool with my A UPS guy so he's explained to me how some things work if things get lost or stolen.  They can't just run off with a package because they have GPS trackers on them to make sure they get dropped off correctly.  Every where they go they are being tracked.

I'm cool with my A UPS guy so he's explained to me how some things work if things get lost or stolen.  They can't just run off with a package because they have GPS trackers on them to make sure they get dropped off correctly.  Every where they go they are being tracked.
I see what he did there

To this day I still have lost packages floating around the U.S. because of USPS :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had to give back thousands in refunds to the point PayPal didn't want to do business with me ever again

These are mad comfortable, glad I decided to keep them. I'd gladly take an all black pair for everyday use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom