ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has already been discussed but my pair finally got to me.

I wear size 11 in ultra boosts.

10 in OG turtle doves/pirate blacks/tans. (all i own) 

10.5 in NIKE TTS like air max 1,90,95

I went with a 10.5 in these V2's and they fit perfect after i took the insoles out.

With the insoles in, they fit fine but that rubber piece in the toe box really pressed down on my toes making it feel uncomfortable. 

View media item 2185564

I really wanted this pair because of the wearability factor. I wasnt able to land moonrocks, and turtle doves are a little too loud for me to wear consistantly. Pirate blacks go with anything but sometimes you need something more than all black. More comfertable than the V1's in my opinion. I'm still on the fence of which design i like more. I think i would like these more if they didnt say "SPLY 350" on the stripe. The stripe alone would of been dope. 

Finally hoodie SZN.
View media item 2185565

Do you think a size 11 would of been a better fit ?

I wear size 9 in my OG 350s, 9.5 in UBs and got 9.5 for the v2. Super snug with insole, without feels a lot better. A size 10 would've been perfect for me

Do you think a size 11 would of been a better fit ?
I do not. going up .5 from the V1 is the sweet spot. With me personally going for an 11 would of been way too long, and looked more like elf shoes. Taking the insoles out is a blessing IMO. Now you're sitting directly on the boost which is better IMO. 

IMO going up another .5 to say an 11 in this case, really wouldnt do much for the tightness in the toe box, it would of just gave it more length. 

Last edited:
Idk how ya'll are saying these run small, I went tts as all my other shoes and they fit just fine

Does anyone else experience a bit of pain in the toe area? I wore mine for like 3 hours yesterday and one point it just started hurting BAD. I've heard it's because of the toebox reinforcement and it stretches over time but I'm kinda worried 

I used one of my sneakershields (blk harder material) to stretch out the toebox area for a few days and it has definitely helped losen up the area. Gonna leave it in for a week straight and I'll report back.

Last edited:
Does anyone else experience a bit of pain in the toe area? I wore mine for like 3 hours yesterday and one point it just started hurting BAD. I've heard it's because of the toebox reinforcement and it stretches over time but I'm kinda worried 
Same here man, I wore mine for like 6 hours and my toe was hurting. I guess the break in process is gonna take a couple wears for the reinforcement to soften up. Besides that the shoe is really comfortable.

Thanks everyone! Damn I'm glad I went a full size up. Had 11 in tans and thought 12 in V2s would be too big but it's just the perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom