ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got a few ...took long enough to finally cop some of these damn shoes 
mean.gif

*edit* Had to change that before some newbies started snooping 
laugh.gif
Nice

anybody that ordered 350's from JD sports get their pairs in yet? mine still have not arrived. does shipping usually take long with them?

JD sports takes forever to deliver with their standard shipping. I didn't get these yeezys from them but other items I've ordered have taken at least 2 weeks.

anybody that ordered 350's from JD sports get their pairs in yet? mine still have not arrived. does shipping usually take long with them?
I personally didn't but ordered from one of their other companies they own, Size?, mine came, according to the label from their new warehouse in Sweden, different shipper now and further than the UK, could be reason they are taking a bit, received 1st today which is typical, other 2 probably by Thursday, just about 2 days more than before. Label showed JD Sports, Sweden, before it was UK.

A friend copped a pair of 350's from Footpatrol (who I think are owned by JD Sports nowadays) and he lives in Sweden which is like 90 minutes from the UK with an airplane. I think his pair is getting delivered tomorrow (!) after 10 days. I can't believe how slow that shipping is when it's even within the EU. My pair I won from the Browns Fashion (UK) raffle this past friday looks to arrive to me in Sweden this wednesday. I'm starting to think that the JD sports concern is shipping with a donkey and a wagon or something.

Why do you think that's cheap?

Total stranger - $750. After fees and shipping maybe $600-$650. I would think $500 + fees + shipping is a reasonable counter through PayPal.
nah it's cheap. Even Bert. Bert. wouldn't disrespect someone with an offer of $500 :lol:

I don't like offering people a price, I don't try and disrespect someone

That's how you lose something you want, send a lowball and seller might not even bother responding again

I don't like offering people a price, I don't try and disrespect someone

That's how you lose something you want, send a lowball and seller might not even bother responding again

Same, but I would rather be upfront about it when they ask. No point in wasting each other's time.

View media item 2187120
Dear God, I want be to sure I am asking first to get in on the pure white Yeezy 350s, I too need that action. Thank you very much.
Yea fam, thanks for quoting me I realized a few grammar / spelling mistakes I made. Now I can't delete the original post. Anyways definitely hit me up asap, the sooner you get on it even before the release date is out the sooner your on my radar.

finally found a size 14 for 600, meeting up with dude tomorrow. although to be honest i would have wore my size 13 regardless of my toes ending up looking like Lebrons later lol

I am sure it has been asked before but any production numbers on the 750 light brown drop? I am assuming less then the V2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom