ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, eastbay is basically saying if you try manually, we'll ban you...so use a bot instead on our site
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically. I think it's time for me to do some research and get one myself.

yall gonna still be yeezyless and now u gon be $200 in the hole for a bot that dont work on your time warner speed. 

I'm usually a fan of black sneakers, but this for some reason doesn't do it for me.  I thought the pirate blacks were dope but these are meh.

dead stock turtle doves in that size are on flight club for $2250 ,  the belugas, and a used pair of creams are worth like $1150 right now. If that man had any sense he would just sell the turtle doves and buy the v2s and used creams and pocket the rest of the cash.  you are winning this trade by a wide margin I think you should offer $300 on top. and you are still winning because you can drop the tds off at flightclub and eventually pocket $1800.

Update: dude wants 800 cash on top. May have to pass

Can anyone comment on sizing on the V2's relative to Stan Smith's? Still trying to figure out sizing since I'm about to pay resale...I have a wide foot btw

Can anyone comment on sizing on the V2's relative to Stan Smith's? Still trying to figure out sizing since I'm about to pay resale...I have a wide foot btw
I think I'm in the minority but I went tts from ultra boost, I have wide feet and had to take the insoles out for both. Think everyone else will say .5 up from ultra boost size.  Idk stan smith sizing 

I think I'm in the minority but I went tts from ultra boost, I have wide feet and had to take the insoles out for both. Think everyone else will say .5 up from ultra boost size.  Idk stan smith sizing 
Thanks, I should have specified- they are the Raf Simons version of Stan's but I think they are sized the same. As far as UB's same here, soles out and I'm good. I think I may go this route - don't want the length to get out of control and look like elf shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom