ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V1 350's sole never split 
eyes.gif

and on that note, I am now hunting for a pair of V1's, need sizing tips. I wear 10's in Jordans and when I tried on size 10 UBs in store they felt like a good fit for me, but I know a few people recommend going a half size down. Should I stay TTS? 

Im pretty sure the sole is put together with that gap, its just suppose to be glued down. I don't have a pair but from all the pics ive seen it looks to be that slit in all of them just not coming apart

Could be that indeed. Will find out in a matter of time[emoji]128540[/emoji], at least they gave me a 15% refund.

V1 350's sole never split :rolleyes
and on that note, I am now hunting for a pair of V1's, need sizing tips. I wear 10's in Jordans and when I tried on size 10 UBs in store they felt like a good fit for me, but I know a few people recommend going a half size down. Should I stay TTS? 
go down a half sz. itll be snug but the material stretches a lil

your story sounds so sad with the way you word it but we know you hit on the 350s 
laugh.gif
LMAO.. I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO SOUND THAT WAY IM JUST TIRED AT WORK AND A LITTLE BURNT OUT FROM ALL THESE RELEASES AND TRYING TO COP ONLINE. BUT IVE DEF COME TO SEE THAT BOTS ARE THE NEW RESELLER LOL. I ONLY GET LUCKY IF I SOMEHOW GET THROUGH ON CONFIRMED OR THE SNKRS APP.

You guys saw the quick video of the dudes at Bleacher Report's (of all places) official Facebook page messin with the new 750s? 
nerd.gif

Im pretty sure the sole is put together with that gap, its just suppose to be glued down. I don't have a pair but from all the pics ive seen it looks to be that slit in all of them just not coming apart

Yeah it's how they're constructed. 1 piece wrapping around most of the midsole, and another piece that looks like a tab with the rest of the sole.

oct 2016 is the most lit month srly

choco 750 consortuium release and online
2015/16 nike mag draw only

my god

that bleacher report vid looks like the old Chco 750 not the new "light brown" one releasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom