ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long tees, not really tall tees.

If you have to ask then we can only assume you shop at Express or wear NT jeans still like its 05.
i still wear my JNCO jeans like its 1998
This

View media item 2191984
Over this though(and it's not close)

46692066.cached.jpg

Some of you are one Season away from cutting your balls off

No ragrets[emoji]128121[/emoji]

Stupid late 2 the pizza party tho

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question. Why do some of the yeezy v2 got a label tag inside the heel? Is that because they are different from europe batches?

As an old head, I don't have a genuine opinion on "Fashion". 

It matters none to me. 

If given the choice though, I'm rocking my Fashion when I cared over current Fashion, is all.

I'm not easily shocked, but sometimes I still get shocked by you younger folks.

Last edited:

As an old head, I don't have a genuine opinion on "Fashion". 

It matters none to me. 

If given the choice though, I'm rocking my Fashion when I cared over current Fashion, is all.

I'm not easily shocked, but sometimes I still get shocked by you younger folks.
I think we all agree that every era will always think their era is the best, whether its fashion, sports, etc. Every decade has its trends, the skirt thing however, bothers me and im a millennial. 

Something to keep in mind when buying something for similar prices between GOAT and Stockx:

GOAT uses USPS

Stockx uses UPS

To any of my brothers out there who have had a package stolen, package lost, tracking number suddenly vanish, etc....for a high priced item YOU WANT TO DO THE UPS OPTION.

Authentication means nothing when your package is taken by a person who works there and there is a convenient amount of government red tape and hour long phone wait times to even speak to a person about it, let alone investigate.

And to any of you thinking, "It's a federal crime! Who would risk taking a package?!" I encourage you to think outside of the box and imagine supervisors and other people covering for their coworkers, let alone 2 people working together at a post office and how hard it is to pin down who did what when that happens.

Take my advice. Steer clear of USPS unless absolutely necessary.
GOAT >>>>>         StockX IMO. Goat actually vets their sellers, too. Been much more satisfied with them from buying to selling. 

In my experience, the only company that has lost my package was UPS, then they wanted me to take time out of my day to file a police report after THEY lost it? Nah, B, I called Eastbay and gave them an earful and to take care of it. Besides, if you paid with a credit card, more than likely you're covered. Especially if you're using someone like AMEX; they'll tell them to kick rocks.

No ones wearing skirts tho. :lol:

Anyways, new ig post by adidasoriginals. Why does it look like its gonna be more olive tones than brown?

Last edited:

I think we all agree that every era will always think their era is the best, whether its fashion
Not really. 

I haven't cared about Fashion since probably 2005 but almost everything  that has been IN since like (97) when I graduated HS has gotten better in appearance/fit/trends.

It's this most recent stint of trends that I'm like
sick.gif

Almost everything is better now than when I was young,

but I finally just settled on some Nice tailored Levi's and decent t-shirt/top and my shopping is over, I'll be 70 w/ Levis and a nice runner or Retro IV, no worries

Last edited:

I think we all agree that every era will always think their era is the best, whether its fashion, sports, etc. Every decade has its trends, the skirt thing however, bothers me and im a millennial. 
Says the person with a pic of young thug in a dress as his avy...  Just kidding though, i totally agree with your point :smile:

GOAT >>>>>         StockX IMO. Goat actually vets their sellers, too. Been much more satisfied with them from buying to selling. 

In my experience, the only company that has lost my package was UPS, then they wanted me to take time out of my day to file a police report after THEY lost it? Nah, B, I called Eastbay and gave them an earful and to take care of it. Besides, if you paid with a credit card, more than likely you're covered. Especially if you're using someone like AMEX; they'll tell them to kick rocks.

USPS just "lost" another package of mine this morning. Not even joking. What the **** is going on here?

Says the person with a pic of young thug in a dress as his avy...  Just kidding though, i totally agree with your point :smile:
LMAO. Im a fan of young thug, if he wears pink or lavender **** that doesn't phase me anymore, but the way he wear skirts? Wack. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom