ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
srry guys for kinda being off the current topic right now, but what is a good price to buy the v2 yeezy 350 boost belugas? size is 9.5 and getting an offer for $620. Good deal?

srry guys for kinda being off the current topic right now, but what is a good price to buy the v2 yeezy 350 boost belugas? size is 9.5 and getting an offer for $620. Good deal?
Yes because after fees from stockx its about $640

he didnt mention anything about adding cash on top. But i dont think anyone in their right mind would do this straight trade (if they were trading their TDs for V2s) 
Ask in thread I posted, unless you get an answer here. 

So dude tells me he's willing to meet at Flight Club LA for a legit check as well.. LOL is he that confident that they wont be able to tell the shoes are fake? 

So dude tells me he's willing to meet at Flight Club LA for a legit check as well.. LOL is he that confident that they wont be able to tell the shoes are fake? 
I wouldnt trust flight club for a legit check unless you cool with the kids legit checking. If one of them dudes have a bad day they just going to glance at the kicks and tell you they good 
roll.gif

Go to RIF or any of the MagPark location for Legit Check. Or hell even Round2 on Fairfax.

Last edited:
So I got a trade proposal for my DS V2s for DS TDs.. and wants to meet today.. sounds highly sus but can I get some input if his shoes are legit? He says he doesnt have the box either.. 

I personally think the pattern looks very off, that's just my opinion though. If it's too good to be true it probably is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom