ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they did/do, hackers will be one step ahead of them anyways. Bots will be part of the game from hear on out. Don't sleep!
Oh ok.  I figured he was "famous" if he had the Yeezy's ahead of time. 

Everyone calm it down; it's the same process every 750 release. Mainly adidas flagships, footactions and scarcity with footlocker and champs stores.

Hey bro...how is the quality on the mnml denim? I was wondering since they are really nice and decently priced...

Not bad, better than HM and better than Hyper Denim which I like a lot. Website says no stretch in them and they aint kidding, they feel like they will rip if I squat fast enough in em. :lol:

Yea 100% cotton doesn't stretch but it has to be so the distressing doesnt stretch out like rubber bands lol

Thread needs more pics. Breaking them in more and more. If anyone thinks their pair is a bit snug just wear them a few times. They fit perfect at first, a bit snug which I prefer but now they are feeling a lot looser. Even getting some heel slip.

mnml denim if anyones wondering.
dope fit. What is MNML?

Completely forgot I had the app on my iPad as well. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Used my coworkers Phone number lol...

Last edited:
Thread needs more pics. Breaking them in more and more. If anyone thinks their pair is a bit snug just wear them a few times. They fit perfect at first, a bit snug which I prefer but now they are feeling a lot looser. Even getting some heel slip.

mnml denim if anyones wondering.
Would love to post some pics but i cant afford to pay someone to follow me around with an SLR

lol jk

I don't see any yeezy ever falling below $500-600. Should have always been the top dollar for em. Well at least the low top versions.

Just got an email from GOAT that the person who purchased my Yeezys never picked them up from the post office so they are being returned. Will the buyer get all his money back?

Just got an email from GOAT that the person who purchased my Yeezys never picked them up from the post office so they are being returned. Will the buyer get all his money back?
I believe GOAT deals with returns so you're not on the hook. One of the many benefits of selling on GOAT. 

So why even email the seller once he gets paid? Should be none of his business right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom