ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

what is this?
Not this guy again 
roll.gif

I won't be in this area on Saturday to pick up and today I won't be in the zone where I'll be on Saturday to reserve. I just know for sure that today will be the day I actually hit on the Confirmed app. L forever.

To my south Florida people. Are you guys trying for Confirmed for the Aventure store or South Beach?
you guys are lucky... I thought of driving down there since you have two stores but Orlando is way closer, good luck bro!

leaving to Orlando now wish me luck 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
No way, you serious? I thought it was to where you were closest to?
Nope. It's for either or. Whichever has your size you requested available.

I had to take that 30 min ride up to Aventura that saturday. 
You should I have another person on back up
I have my phone and ipad at work now.

Different Emails /Different  Phone numbers for them but the same name.

I'm just hoping I hit on one, the blessing would be to hit on 2 at the two different locations so I can pick up myself at both spots.

If BY CHANCE I were to hit at one store on both devices I should be good to pick up atleast 1 pair right? I have a common *** Puerto Rican name and one phone number is a local Area code the other is a Chicago area code. 
nerd.gif
 I know I would be *** out from picking out both since they both in my name 

Last edited:

I'm just hoping I hit on one, the blessing would be to hit on 2 at the two different locations so I can pick up myself at both spots.

If BY CHANCE I were to hit at one store on both devices I should be good to pick up atleast 1 pair right? I have a common *** Puerto Rican name and one phone number is a local Area code the other is a Chicago area code. :nerd:  I know I would be *** out from picking out both since they both in my name 

Dont worry about it, prolly a double L b.

Damn people driving the distance just to attempt at hitting on the confirm app.  Feel blessed to be in NYC.  

If BY CHANCE I were to hit at one store on both devices I should be good to pick up atleast 1 pair right? I have a common *** Puerto Rican name and one phone number is a local Area code the other is a Chicago area code. 
nerd.gif
Buy a fake mustache,eyeglass, and a hat. Go in early with your disguise. Come back later without your disguise. ?????? Profit

Last edited:

If BY CHANCE I were to hit at one store on both devices I should be good to pick up atleast 1 pair right? I have a common *** Puerto Rican name and one phone number is a local Area code the other is a Chicago area code. :nerd:  I know I would be *** out from picking out both since they both in my name 
Just get back in line and put on a fake mustache if you have a common name they'll never knoe

Last edited:

nerd.gif
Even if you won twice at the same store you can always pick up at diff times. Dunno if there's a high likelihood of employees recognizing you. Dunno if they can do anything with your second pair if they do. 

if you have multiple device and by chance you have luck that more than 1 hit. they would be at the same pickup location. some stores might do it differently but in nyc, they were crossing of double names 

Buy a fake mustache,eyeglass, and a hat. Go in early with your disguise. Come back later without your disguise. ?????? Profit
Just get back in line and put on a fake mustache if you have a common name they'll never knoe

Even if you won twice at the same store you can always pick up at diff times. Dunno if there's a high likelihood of employees recognizing you. Dunno if they can do anything with your second pair if they do. 
Pullin up like 

if you have multiple device and by chance you have luck that more than 1 hit. they would be at the same pickup location. some stores might do it differently but in nyc, they were crossing of double names 
I understand that.

But that's insane.

Ex. John Smith

There's a ton of those, how u just gonna cross off every John Smith 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom