ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.
I'M 0/15 on the app.
That includs every yeezy release , all the hyped nmd release that I tried for.And the human race joints all 5 colors. Is it bad that I try even though I don't want the shoe? I try for practice just to learn how to take a better L next time.

This is such bs.
Same here smh 

more random people won on the old confirmed even when the old jig was live. but even less people won on the new confirmed. time for them to roll out 3.0

I'm glad Kim got robbed
roll.gif
 that escalated quickly 

So confirmed app fire now?!?!?

better than sitting in front of the computer getting 404 errors and crashes for an hour...

Or do you prefer sitting around waiting for that raffle or Draw notification that aint never coming

I used the DT jig as well.  Hit every time.
Don't worry about everything he stated because he is ******ed. Adidas will ping back and make the timer as accurate as possible every few secs. Also , it doesn't matter if you use Android or iOS.

Naw, I've seen confirmed timer different on my devices mins from release
I've never seen timer update when app is already opened

But I'd reopen little after a minute instead of within. I did on one device & nothing would load until it was over

This release is sketchy , my timer didn't update like all the past confirmed releases. I didn't get the Are you ready screen until like 15+ sec after 4pm est. Every other release the timer would update to Adidas internal timer and then it would go live a few seconds before 4 pm or at 4pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom