ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L here. Last two Confirmed releases, I'm tapping the screen mad quick (I copped GG's that way) and I see the button but it's just not registering my tap. These are already super hard to cop, but I feel like that extra time makes it impossible. Might have to rethink my tapping method... and no, I am not utilizing the dong approach. 

ADC it is...

Last edited:
YM got people salty. 
roll.gif

man some of these twitter resellers are cruel to the innocent sneakerheads. giving out advice that will clearly make you get a L on the app. lol

to me the resellers are scared of all the pairs going to people that want to wear them.

L here. Last two Confirmed releases, I'm tapping the screen mad quick (I copped GG's that way) and I see the button but it's just registering my tap. These are already super hard to cop, but I feel like that extra time makes it impossible. Might have to rethink my tapping method... and no, I am not utilizing the dong approach. 

ADC it is...
Bruh,

I was double tapping ipad and iphone, seemed like it didn't register my tap the first time on my phone, it as weird.

2 L's oh well.

Bruh,

I was double tapping ipad and iphone, seemed like it didn't register my tap the first time on my phone, it as weird.

2 L's oh well.
Yeah, I mean I'm sure the whole system is lagging a bit when it's live, but two releases in a row now where I'm tapping the button and it's just not registering. Had two phones down here and my sis trying in Orlando, she caught an L as well. 

Sole collector just did a unboxing/Review of a retail pair and they don't glow. That should make the GGs more valuable imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom