ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I got the FTL notification and got all excited. Totally forgot about the CM3's 
roll.gif

Praying I get the same notification for the 750's 
nerd.gif

Do people want the cyber mondays or where y'all just curious honestly this yeezy release app wise will be the hardest.

Normally multiple stores will be for the choosing and only one win per store

So the pairs are spread out and giving you better odds

This one store for the whole northeast. Is basically hurting the locals the most because that code is probably spread over multiple states so basically it's like a multi state raffle for the little pairs they have

It's a ish show

Bright side is when the Black Friday pairs come multiple FTL and FA's in near by states will keep people from poaching NYC pairs.

Basically this release F'ed y'all. A regular raffle would have been better

If your going app route can't have one store everyone and they momma all over New England going to try

@Starfox070 pretty much. but I would never poach pairs from another state. that means i gotta forgo all the online drops just so i can travel outta state to grab that 1 raffle pair

Last edited:
dont worry fam, i was practicing as well lmao. never done the app before

They are going to be so many unclaimed pairs

Let's say they did keep track all y'all screwed for future releases

As of now I have never declined a shoe I do know if you pick up the app knows u purchased. From the custom code you get to give to the store.

As of now no penalty for non pick up. Idk about declining a shoe tho....

Last edited:
Entered my mom and my girl into a few online raffles. Have yet to hit with the female family luck

They are going to be so many unclaimed pairs

Let's say they did keep track all y'all screwed for future releases

As of now I have never declined a shoe I do know if you pick up the app knows u purchased. From the custom code you get to give to the store.

As of now no penalty for non pick up. Idk about declining a shoe tho....

Idk about that, the first weekend the app was used here in Tampa they had reps at the store asking about their experience and the Rep told me there is no penalty for entering then saying you don't want it but if you say you want it and don't pick up the algorithm recognizes that.

Idk about that, the first weekend the app was used here in Tampa they had reps at the store asking about their experience and the Rep told me there is no penalty for entering then saying you don't want it but if you say you want it and don't pick up the algorithm recognizes that.

I knew about they don't care if u don't pick up

I just didn't know if they cared about decline.

I personally know nothing will happen. That's what the wait list is for

Anything of value will probably have 90-100% pick up rate since it's one person per store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom