ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these keys became official 30 minutes after drop and people still got pairs. must be nice for you smelly euros. (i joke) .. but forreal hopefully US we get them faster and it works just as smooth.. congrats to those who ate in euro

I'm assuming CyberGhost isn't the VPN of high regard 
mean.gif
 what is?

I scored a second pair but was too scared to order the second one. 
eyes.gif

Hope I got the correct size...

Last edited:

I scored a second pair but was too scared to order the second one. 
eyes.gif
Haha that's never a problem. I scored 2 pairs on different orders on the v2's and og white NMDs. Although I thought about ordering 2 more pairs this morning I ended up not doing it just to not raise any flags at Adidas shipping hq.

after i copped manually i see now the script is supposed to work.. sadly i always get access denied bfore i see the 0 / 1 **** feelsbadman

people getting two pairs . are you using same computer, same form of payment and same shipping address? seems ballsy. youd think as much as ADC beat their chests about stopping this and that. You'd think they'd atleast stop multiple pairs being ordered from same IP and CC

2 pairs, 2 different orders. prayers for no cancellations. we'll see.
I will admit I was praying during the v2 release too but I did get both my pairs without any problems. So you should be good. I have the same thing, although my orders have 2 different sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom