ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128513[/emoji] adidas dont have a clue that they let in 1 auto bot and their auto bot crew gets on and cleans house. Poor manny just waitimg in line while bd is happening online

Idk if i'd say hope they're literally sending as we speak. With the number of entries they got i'm sure it will be a minute for all to catch theirs.

with everyone using the script this was expected dont forget people had whole teams ready to add to cart once they got the info pairs flew into carts and with 10 minute waiting times they all had time to check out. 
Finally just got in for a size 10, but damnit they didn't accept my CC. Failed

Idk if i'd say hope they're literally sending as we speak. With the number of entries they got i'm sure it will be a minute for all to catch theirs.
True that I already know I'm not gonna win but I wonder how limited these ares exactly because I see a few eating and getting their pairs

Copped 3 pairs from Adidas (2 UK, 1 IT).  Different addresses, different payment methods.  Used SM ATC script.  Some advice--have a VPN ready to go once you receive Access Denied.  If you press ATC and it shows the "0", that doesn't mean the size is sold out--it's just in someone else's cart.  Keep trying and eventually you'll hit a "1" (happened to me).

All three orders on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed".  From my past orders, once I have gotten to this step, the orders have shipped.  Has anyone experienced order cancellation at this step however?

Thanks all, and good luck tomorrow 
happy.gif
glasses.gif

some how (fingers crossed until shipping confirmation) I copped on adidas, the first time I've been successful on adidas EU and my third pair of yeezys.

If you guys in the US are wondering and if adidas do the same which I guess they will, you have around 9 minutes to complete checkout once you have your size in cart. Though a lot of people struggled it seems with error pages etc. I must have been lucky.

For those wondering I was using wifi on my phone and was in the queue at 09:06

Hearing how easy you guys copped gets me thinking maybe these aren't as that limited which is good so we could all well
Mostly all of us could have yeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom