ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARE SORRY! THERE WAS AN ERROR ADDING YOUR SELECTED SIZE TO THE CART. WE HAVE DONE A RECHECK OF THE AVAILABILITY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Anyone know how to get past this> Finally past splash on iPad.

3rd pair 
nthat.gif
 Got it for a friend who struck out on almost every yeezy release lol

and if u cant add 2 bag?

Cause you are getting 0s with the script or did you get past the splash page?

Most likely you cant add because it's in everyone else cart(stuck on payment processing)

I didnt cook during this script cause I had to go pick up my confirmed pay. Just trying to past the knowledge.

Remember to thank SM.

lol im doing it manual. it kept spinning on mobile and desktop direct link

Didn't get through the que last time and it's looking like I'm not going to get through this time. The direct link worked but I couldn't check out. Thought clearing cache and cookies would help but it screwed me.

ok, i have a size 6 in the checkout but its stuck loading on the processing payment page. is there still hope?

Bruh... Just got back from picking up my confirmed pair. Logged on and copped a 9 in a few minutes 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

HOW DO YOU GET AROUND CHECKOUT LOOP 
frown.gif

I carted and just can't get through
Just try clicking checkout every 5-10 sec, not too fast or it'll block you. This worked for me and I was on checkout for at least 5 mins. I didn't refresh the page at all. 

Last edited:
If your in checkout loop, just keep trying. Spent a good 5 minutes just clicking, eventually the payment page came up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom