ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I got screwed. My popup blocker effed me. I'm deleting that thing. I don't care if I get malware. 

i swear i get through every time near the end and boom sold out.... see yall for the 350

Big take away from this release: Adidas thought it was a good idea to hire coders who didn't realize people could directly access the product page and skip the que. These are professionals who work for a massive company during a release of a highly sought after product where they know shenanigans occur. That's some wasted capital.

Also, I'll never understand why almost all of these don't just go to the Confirmed App.

Still on the wait list for footaction in Houston. I HOPE HOPE HOPE somebody out of town confirmed a size 10, lmfao

I can't believe I got screwed. My popup blocker effed me. I'm deleting that thing. I don't care if I get malware. 
laugh.gif

How can Adidas let me add to my cart then get stuck in a loop and sell my pair to someone else? No loop for the other person? Don't sound right

Bah had a pair stuck in my cart for like 30+ mins but couldn't get checkout and when the Paypal optioned showed up that kept looping me over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom