ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that's all you, cus I get all my tips from the Grizz gazette.
smokin.gif
lieslieslieslieslieslies 
roll.gif

Teach us!

I just checked my card and it charged me sales tax even though my state doesn't have sales tax for shoes. Anyone else have this happen to them, I wondering if i should call adidas and see if they can take that off.

They charged me $42 for sales tax. That's way more than the 9-10% in CA. Going to see what actually posts to my CC.

So I'm gonna be that guy for a moment:

If you actually receive an "Order Processing" email from ADC, how often do you truly get the order cancelled email after?

The only reason I'm so worried is because I got through literally 30 seconds before sold out. I'm hoping they didn't oversell.

They charged me $42 for sales tax. That's way more than the 9-10% in CA. Going to see what actually posts to my CC.
same here dude. i got hit with $42 in CA.

BUT I AINT GONNA TRIP. FIRST YEEZY WIN SO I DONT CARE

Last edited:

Big take away from this release: Adidas thought it was a good idea to hire coders who didn't realize people could directly access the product page and skip the que. These are professionals who work for a massive company during a release of a highly sought after product where they know shenanigans occur. That's some wasted capital.

Also, I'll never understand why almost all of these don't just go to the Confirmed App.
They sold out, how is it wasted? If anything they saved money 

So I'm gonna be that guy for a moment:

If you actually receive an "Order Processing" email from ADC, how often do you truly get the order cancelled email after?

The only reason I'm so worried is because I got through literally 30 seconds before sold out. I'm hoping they didn't oversell.
rarely, i've ordered after "sold out" before and still got all of em. never been cancelled with conf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom