ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chocolates are definitely more rockable for fits than the gum greys imo.

750s are just a funky looking shoe. They look funky no matter what you wear them with. I really don't understand the stigma that you have to gameplan around the shoe just to have a nice looking outfit.

OG, GG (wish they didn't glow), TB, Choc 
grin.gif

Can't believe everyone is putting them last, when it seems like people were begging for them release. I know I was/

Someone just offered me $1100 for both my 10.5 and 11 like they were doing me a favor :lol:

Very interesting release for me to say the least. Copped these in a round about way like I did with the GGs. Going go keep that in mind for the next drop.

OG>TB>>Choc>GG

OGs are the 750 IMO, urprised to hear ya'll not feeling them. All the 750s are dope to me though.

Havent seen the Chocs in person also.

Last edited:
Owning both the OG and GG the only major difference is the Sole.  The OG colorway is supposed to be a light brown but seems like a lighter shade of gray.  

GG - Choco - TB - OG.

Gum soles really put them over the edge for me. TB and OG are ok just kind of boring imo.

These will be my first yeezys, got a pair of v2's but werent my size so I let em go, these arent my size but I will trade for em

But imo the all blacks first, chocs, gg, then ogs

If i could trade for all blacks tho :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom