ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more than a month to get ready on those apps, it shouldn't catch anybody that's been in this thread by surprise.

This is NT you know what's going to happen

So what's 6 min head start?

So if I spend 1,000,000 so I have a better chance?

How do I change my location?

This sucks we should go back to raffles...

Is there button?

Damn only VIPs get full head start? I never shop there. Sucks that 6 min is for people who spend money there?

What happens after the count down?

Guys I became a VIP last week do I have a chance?

What's a code and check in? Followed by who has the code for such and such not trying to drive?

NT never learns. It's always the same

Last edited:
You think this thread was crazy

Black Friday might bring the lock in here

FTL stores all across the country doing apps

(which is good cause dudes were poaching ATL pairs lmao now y'all don't have to come here)

Plus 3 color ways

If you haven't gotten a yeezy yet and been in this thread you know what to do to increase store odds

It's now or never if you strike on BLk Friday it's ur best chance

The salt will be epic

Gear up boys

There's more than a month to get ready on those apps, it shouldn't catch anybody that's been in this thread by surprise.

Plenty of time left

Is there anyone else out there that has struck out on every single Yeezy release to date? I'm just curious if there are a few other in here that are with me, or if I'm alone lol. I don't even get salty anymore, that stopped around the TB 750's haha.
I'm going into black Friday 0 yeezys strong :lol:. Hoping to come out with 1.

Dudes in Atlanta will still be lost. Those who won should feel good cause competition for these via app was high. Due to all the out of state entries.

Amazed how many people I personally know won.

We will see soon how bad backdooring was as more and more releases come

And about the apps..I doubt they're coming to Ohio :lol: I've been waiting

Well come Black Friday

1. Spend some money become VIP at least 2 chains

2. Then become cool with some members here maybe they will give you a code to neighboring state

3. Drive and pick up when you win.

You have a month my dude....

Adapt or die

FTL made the adapt part quite easier for people now since it's straight forward, though your best chance at anything is pre-space jam

Last edited:
Good travel shoes basically I mean can't go wrong with a UB hell or high water you get something you will use.

Or

I'm from Ny so more timbs and yankee just cause
yea 300 is a pair of kicks essentially. Only thing is dudes need to set the app up and have the rewards reflect on the app. That's the issue

Well come Black Friday

1. Spend some money become VIP at least 2 chains

2. Then become cool with some members here maybe they will give you a code to neighboring state

3. Drive and pick up when you win.

You have a month my dude....

Adapt or die

FTL made the adapt part quite easier for people now since it's straight forward, though your best chance at anything is pre-space jam
Thanks [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

yea 300 is a pair of kicks essentially. Only thing is dudes need to set the app up and have the rewards reflect on the app. That's the issue

Yea be smart people

1. Download app (obviously)

2. When you buy anything use the feature on ur app that lets you scan the phone.

(Should be under the area where they show ur points bottom right corner)

That way you know 100% that it's to the account on the phone. I wouldn't trust a phone number.

I have mine ready I make sure it goes to the phone I use for FTL raffles.

3. Make sure absolutely your account is in ur name. Not ur GF name not ur moms name, your name. Cause ish can happen and they may not come thru come release day. If anything change the name on accounts to urs now.

basic stuff but hey sometimes people don't know

A lot of these add to cart services or checkout services caught Ls. I guess they got too cocky. At least 80% of RSVPKINGz order got refunded. Time to unpin that "best checkout service of all time" tweet. One dude said you guys were "RSVPQueens" today. It sucks because they put in so much work to gear up for big release and when they don't hit it's refund season.

Last edited:
Yea be smart people

1. Download app (obviously)

2. When you buy anything use the feature on ur app that lets you scan the phone.

(Should be under the area where they show ur points bottom right corner)

That way you know 100% that it's to the account on the phone. I wouldn't trust a phone number.

I have mine ready I make sure it goes to the phone I use for FTL raffles.

3. Make sure absolutely your account is in ur name. Not ur GF name not ur moms name, your name. Cause ish can happen and they may not come thru come release day. If anything change the name on accounts to urs now.

basic stuff but hey sometimes people don't know
yup. And adidas should make confirmed just like a raffle, would be better

A lot of these add to cart services or checkout services caught Ls. I guess they got too cocky. At least 80% of RSVPKINGz order got refunded. Time to unpin that "best checkout service of all time" tweet. One dude said you guys were "RSVPQueens" today. It sucks because they put in so much work to gear up for big release and when they don't hit it's refund season.

Those dudes will be back in the limelight, next release, or one thereafter. It will just make them work harder in the future to gain that respect back. Adidas's IT will never be as good as the community of hackers already working on the next big release.

yup. And adidas should make confirmed just like a raffle, would be better

I been said that. Make people check in then raffle off the pairs that way.

Hopefully they just copy FTL at some point. Get some QR's and let people just walk up scan and be done with it.

laugh.gif

Well after the V2s they were due for a fall back to reality. I checked the prices on this past release and they were damn near what these are going to drop to in the resell market. The whole point of these bots should be to have people pay LESS than resell, you would think.

As limited as this Choco release was, it seemed to be a good counterbalance to the V2s.

My only problem is that I usually cop from NDC, ADC, then maybe FTL if they have something.  Footaction and Champs are low on the totem pole since I never win raffles and/or don't carry my size.  I'm happy with just being platinum on FTL for now but I can see it hurting me in the future.

honestly RSVPKINGZ got what they deserved i don't know why ATC like them have to overly brag about major cooks as if the setup for the fall down is exempt to them. they brought attention to themselves by having articles written on them, which brought too much attention, then and boom....failszn. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom