ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because I believe only 3 stores in NY got these, and footlocker didn't backdoor any to them lol.
Do the big-box stores backdoor to FC?....With the way ish sell out I can see smaller boutiques possibly getting the 'profit' of backdooring to FC but honestly the last few years has seen the model go -- folks in NYC win pairs through store raffles and drop them off within a hour of picking up at FC. With the BRed 1s drop Nike actually had folks at the House of Hoops (Brooklyn - Fulton Street) to monitor the release....I imagine it would be a problem if Nike popup for a release and your store is light by a third and would put your account in jeopardy. 

Do you guys think there's any chance of me trading a size 8 Light Brown 750 for a size 8 Grey Gum or Triple Black 750?  

Do the big-box stores backdoor to FC?....With the way ish sell out I can see smaller boutiques possibly getting the 'profit' of backdooring to FC but honestly the last few years has seen the model go -- folks in NYC win pairs through store raffles and drop them off within a hour of picking up at FC. With the BRed 1s drop Nike actually had folks at the House of Hoops (Brooklyn - Fulton Street) to monitor the release....I imagine it would be a problem if Nike popup for a release and your store is light by a third and would put your account in jeopardy. 

FC doesn't operate like that...they have resellers who bring them fsrs every release. The only overhead is rent. All these other "consignment" shops are leveraging equity out of their businesses to do buy outs and buy backs. That's a huge risk for a small reward because everyday there's a consignment shop closing because they can't afford to pay rent and that equity payment every month.

FC doesn't operate like that...they have resellers who bring them fsrs every release. The only overhead is rent. All these other "consignment" shops are leveraging equity out of their businesses to do buy outs and buy backs. That's a huge risk for a small reward because everyday there's a consignment shop closing because they can't afford to pay rent and that equity payment every month.

Ok understood

Do you guys think there's any chance of me trading a size 8 Light Brown 750 for a size 8 Grey Gum or Triple Black 750?  
Light Brown = OG or Light Brown = Choc?

For the Choc, I would try quickly before pairs come in as the resell on these is going to sink when that happens.  That would be dependent on someone who just wants to be rid of their shoes though as both the GG and TB are worth more.  You will likely have to add money.

For the Light Brown OG depending on the size you can maybe trade for BOTH lol.  Insanely limited shoe.

Choc=GG=TB

In my opinion.
The same places you're going to find the chocs for sub 1000 are the same places you're going to find people unloading GGs and TBs for 900. Outside the slums of facebook groups though most sellers are asking 1100 give or take for all 3.

Got my pair of Chocolate 750's over the weekend.  They don't glow but whatever, not a deal breaker for me.   The materials around the heel area are much softer and flimsy compared to my TB750's, hopefully the zipper is improved also.  

They'll be solid to mix in this winter with my TB 750's.  

However, I feel like this is the last pair of 750's I want.  1 lighter/1 darker are plenty for me with this model.  

Last edited:
v2 prices should be leveled out by now, right? i've been waiting to sell my pair so that i can buy a larger size...can get these sold at $675 right now, but don't want to pull the trigger too early and end up having to add more than expected when i buy.

Glow in the dark isn't a good look IMO, the fact that these are lighter and higher quality should be what people are talking about- unless you really only wear them to stand out and be noticed

Glow in the dark isn't a good look IMO, the fact that these are lighter and higher quality should be what people are talking about- unless you really only wear them to stand out and be noticed
The heel area seems much nicer on the chocolate's compared to the TB 750's.  It's much more flimsy and less firm like the TB's.  

I'm going to rock them a ton, and it's nice to have a different color to mix in.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom