ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's lots of dudes with pings of 1ms. Your chances are slim to none
If everything fails, ill just hope to catch a yeezy 950 under retail and call it a year. Not paying out of my butt every month for a damn server to increase my ping.

Team manual...150ms ping, 10yrs old HP laptop and I kopped 750 greys off ADC, MRs off mr.p and OT 350s off jdsports.

No page monitor, no twitter/instagram account either

Step yo game up guys.

Last edited:
YS emails with that in it could have been random , I bought something and got the interested in tans part

I know this kid, name is Benjamin. Lives in Aventura (suburb of Miami) he's only 15 years old and is neighbors with DJ Khaled. We we're in line for the OVO 10's at Unkwn see the OVO thread for the story on that but one excerpt I will tell is how he tried to buy me and a couple other peoples pair so he could get them for Khaled. Bottom line is the kid needed like 10 pair and he walked out with only his personal pair. His Dad flipped out because Unkwn wouldn't let him walk up and get a pair and only let Benjamin get 1 pair. Benjamin started to literally shed tears and called Khaled on speakerphone to apologize. Khaled literally talked like he does in the videos and told him "It's okay!..., You're a young hustla,,,, I believe in you..." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not perfect lol

My MR knit eventually stretched . Feels okay for me in my MR now .  I think it's safe to say knit material will stretch eventually. Same for my tubular.
i see, damn in that case i think an 8 might be good
I originally had size 10 TD's and it was super tight on the sides of my feet and uncomfortable. Traded for an 11 and its perfect. So if you're feeling any type of tightness, obviously go up to the next size
but thats the thing, mines wasnt super uncomfortable tight, it was just slightly tight, when i sat down with them they felt perfect, but when i would stand up is when i felt slight tightness,

which is why i asked if they stretched, cause if they would stretch just a bit, they would feel perfect, isn't a size 9 for people with 9-9.5?

Bruh. your the one who POSTED it 1st!!

what do you mean??

http://niketalk.com/t/577854/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-thread-2016-thread-link-1st-page/99180

ohwell.gif
 did you Photoshop it?
so just cause i found a picture on twitter that could have been photo shopped, and posted it here in the heat of the moment without thinking it could have been photo shopped,

means i did it?
So if we buy apparel on YS, they'll offer us a pair of OT at retail?
not confirmed, 

but possibly,hopefully, praying-fully (that even a word lol)
YS emails with that in it could have been random , I bought something and got the interested in tans part
what did you buy

i see, damn in that case i think an 8 might be good
but thats the thing, mines wasnt super uncomfortable tight, it was just slightly tight, when i sat down with them they felt perfect, but when i would stand up is when i felt slight tightness,

which is why i asked if they stretched, cause if they would stretch just a bit, they would feel perfect, isn't a size 9 for people with 9-9.5?

so just cause i found a picture on twitter that could have been photo shopped, and posted it here in the heat of the moment without thinking it could have been photo shopped,

means i did it?
not confirmed, 

but possibly,hopefully, praying-fully (that even a word lol)

what did you buy
Cognac L/S crew

Payment for Adidas just got reversed/cancelled. No cancellation email yet & order tracker info still says processing. Only a matter of time......

Really wanted those Tans.

FML. Adidas.....why?

Payment for Adidas just got reversed/cancelled. No cancellation email yet & order tracker info still says processing. Only a matter of time......

FML. Adidas.....why?
They don't want us to have Yeezys

when i saw it reminded me of this:

They state that they have relatives working in the adidas factory so it wouldn't be hard to aquire the materials. There are even videos of them getting private tours of the adidas factory after hours :lol:

I really hate to ask this since I'm sure it's been discussed several times, but how do the 350's fit compared to ultra boosts? My wife is dropping hints about getting me a pair of moonrocks for my 30th in a few weeks. For reference, I'm a pretty true 11. Have ub's in an 11. Air max 95's, Jordan 11's, flyknit lunar's, all size 11 as well. Thanks guys!

FML. Adidas.....why?
Probably got pending charges dropped you still good probably because they most likely fixed the stock issues prior to that

Last edited:
I really hate to ask this since I'm sure it's been discussed several times, but how do the 350's fit compared to ultra boosts? My wife is dropping hints about getting me a pair of moonrocks for my 30th in a few weeks. For reference, I'm a pretty true 11. Have ub's in an 11. Air max 95's, Jordan 11's, flyknit lunar's, all size 11 as well. Thanks guys!

In comparison to the UB's they fit a little bigger. You'll be fine in either 10.5 or 11. I wear the same sizes as you and have a bit of a wide foot. 11 in TD's, 10.5 in PB's & MR's. 10.5 fit perfect for me. The UB uppers are a bit snug and the 350's prime knit stretches nicely and will always conform to your foot.

Last edited:
In comparison to the UB's they fit a little bigger. You'll be fine in either 10.5 or 11. I wear the same sizes as you and have a bit of a wide foot. 11 in TD's, 10.5 in PB's & MR's. 10.5 fit perfect for me. The UB uppers are a bit snug and the 350's prime knit stretches nicely and will always conform to your foot.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom