ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got my 750 from Kixsquare yet and im already displeased. Paid 40 for shipping, hasnt even sent them out yet but i have tracking...sent with usps aka pony express

I'm not salty bro I just get tired of going through the motions of confirmed, raffles, footsites and etc
laugh.gif
lol I'm just playing with you......been waiting to use that image though lol

At this rate, the choc 750s is gonna go down even further since these resellers need the money to buy the next V2s.....question is should i try for the black v2 coming in november or buy those choc 750 for a good rice once it goes down even further??
I'd definitely cop the 750s if you really want them. Wait till they drop enough, but I would wait too much. Those are limited, far more limited than the Black/White V2s are supposed to be. They're bound to start going up in price when pairs start going for the "low." 

Does the SM script work for sites like supreme and what not ? Guess i gotta start reading up on coding and scripting for my free time.

They gotta chill with a Yeezy product every 2 weeks
Looks like Kanye's making good on his claim of Yeezy's for everyone. Didn't necessarily say there would be enough of each model for everyone. But put out enough models/colorways, everyone's bound to hit at some point. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom