ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get scammed as a seller if youre doing a paypal invoice transaction?

For ex: You send them the real pair but they file a claim to paypal saying its fake. Then the buyer would ship you back a fake pair while they keep the real pair.

Can this happen?
that's why i sell through GOAT or StockX

Order shipped .

giphy.gif

For ex: You send them the real pair but they file a claim to paypal saying its fake. Then the buyer would ship you back a fake pair while they keep the real pair.

Can this happen?

paypal anything and you can be at risk.
for big transactions you want a middleman like goat or stockx.

V2s fit tighter and will stretch over time

just wear them for few days and youll realize the difference once you place your foot in

Hmm so I may need a smaller size.  I'm a woman's 8.5, and I just ordered a 7 in the 750's choc's.  Hoping they fit. 

I have a 7.5 GG's and they fit well. And I was only able to grab a size 7 and 8 in the Choc's, so I hope these 8's fit. But you should be good with the 7.

dont be stressed about shipping. just seems like a first way of orders was shipped. waiting for the next wave. havent seen many cancellations yet unless they were duplicate orders. at worst they'll cancel but help you find another pair in the future :smokin

Can this happen?
Worst Nightmare. But can be done. 

Best bet to have a bulletproof invoice.

"Buyer has viewed all pics, and is in agreement that product he will receive is 100% authentic. By paying this invoice he or she agrees to all terms and conditions etc."

putting no returns or refunds in the invoice helps.

Got me out of a few tough situations. 

But if  you feel unsure about a buyer maybe you should avoid dealing with him.

This bait and switch scam works both ways. Who's to say you wont send him legit pics and then send a fake?

Just make sure you cover your bases. And feel out the buyer before rushing into a sale. 

Last edited:
dont be stressed about shipping. just seems like a first way of orders was shipped. waiting for the next wave. havent seen many cancellations yet unless they were duplicate orders. at worst they'll cancel but help you find another pair in the future
smokin.gif
all the pairs that shipped yesterday hasnt even been picked up yet. so im sure adidas is taking their good ole time to ship everyone elses pair.

all the pairs that shipped yesterday hasnt even been picked up yet. so im sure adidas is taking their good ole time to ship everyone elses pair.

the pairs that shipped for me have already been picked up. expected to arrive tomorrow. hopefully they ship out everyones

Can this happen?
Couldn't you dispute this, by having a photo of the PO# on the legit pair?

If they send you a fake pair back, what are the chances that the tag has the exact same PO# as the pair you sent?

Not saying it is foolproof, but it might be a way to let PayPal know that the buyer is committing fraud. 

My order shipped. Adidas had me so worried. Now I'm at work like: 

Crazy how I've been so moody that past 2 days. Adidas really keeps us in limbo with that not confirmed till ship non-sense. 

Last edited:

My order shipped. Adidas had me so worried. Now I'm at work like: 

Crazy how I've been so moody that past 2 days. Adidas really keeps us in limbo with that not confirmed till ship non-sense. 
adidas used to be good on filling orders, now they cancel orders due to "unavailable quantity" knowing damn well they're sitting on a lot more pairs in the warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom