ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't run StockX.   StockX is owned by Dan Gilbert, the Billionaire   who owns the Cleveland Cavs / Quicken Loans. 

I'm pretty sure Dan Gilbert isn't using StockX as a platform to peddle fakes for a little bit of profit.... 
You can't be serious. 

So far prices on stockx and goat for the 750s has been on a steady decline. I'ld pull the trigger if we get into the high 6's. @ 900 right now for my size...

He doesn't run StockX.   StockX is owned by Dan Gilbert, the Billionaire  who owns the Cleveland Cavs / Quicken Loans. 

I'm pretty sure Dan Gilbert isn't using StockX as a platform to peddle fakes for a little bit of profit.... 

Lol
Dan Gilbert prolly never went on the site

He owns it

But doesn't run it or maintain it at all

Hired hands my man!!

Yep.  It used to be Campless, then Dan Gilbert bought/funded it to become a better selling platform. 

Tell me where I'm wrong?  Or do I have to do my own research so as not to be spoon fed?
yes, because you're lazy.

Campless was never a selling platform for 1. All info.

Because someone funds you doesn't mean they run the day to day.

Lol
Dan Gilbert prolly never went on the site

He owns it

But doesn't run it or maintain it at all

Hired hands my man!!
I didn't say Gilbert himself runs it.  But you think he's going to tarnish his reputation with a site that is committing fraud by trying to sneak fakes through? 

He doesn't run StockX.   StockX is owned by Dan Gilbert, the Billionaire  who owns the Cleveland Cavs / Quicken Loans. 

That's another reason why I refuse to use StockX. **** Dan Gilbert. Crybaby who had David Stern vetoed that Chris Paul being on the Lakers would be unfair but he was more than happy to get Lebron back on the Cavs with Kyrie. **** him.

Anyway, fake_education is a terrible authenticator. He once compared 2 legit pairs of Just Don 2s in his posts. :rofl: He even said an indicator of fake Moon Rocks are holes in the sole. We, my Moon Rocks have holes and I dare him to call mine fake.

Last edited:
Yep people who want to move their 750s are better to undercut the market now and get their money. At the end of the day personal opinion aside (i prefer 750s over 350) they are brown high tops....like people see all the 350s on the horizon...see they can spend less total and get beluga's. 750s are just not that appealing. And despite what people say about earth tones and how diverse the color is....they aren't black or grey....brown isn't anyones favorite sneaker color. IMHO of course.

i know its a hugggggeee stretch but i was thinking most people would wear these brown 750s like how kanye wears the bottega veneta boots.

Last edited:

If they are knowingly pushing fakes through the site (like the tweet that was posted suggests) that would be fraud
Knowing and thinking you "know" are two different things.

They're suppose to authenticate sneakers but when you have a dumbass who can't tell real from fake, then it's ignorance on Josh's part for hiring them.

The site will not last. Mark my words. They're marketing is cringeworthy. Their platform doesn't make sellers any money and all their numbers are from other consignment shops/ebay and not their own.

How do 350s fit? Gonna purchase when they hit 600. I wear 10.5 tts and 10 in pk r1 if that gives a reference point

Yep people who want to move their 750s are better to undercut the market now and get their money. At the end of the day personal opinion aside (i prefer 750s over 350) they are brown high tops....like people see all the 350s on the horizon...see they can spend less total and get beluga's. 750s are just not that appealing. And despite what people say about earth tones and how diverse the color is....they aren't black or grey....brown isn't anyones favorite sneaker color. IMHO of course.

i know its a hugggggeee stretch but i was thinking most people would wear these brown 750s like how kanye wears the bottega veneta boots.

you never know

my fav part about this thread is the stipulations on price. Its basically a case study on economics in a vacuum of sneaker sub culture. It really is quite interesting.

Knowing and thinking you "know" are two different things.

They're suppose to authenticate sneakers but when you have a dumbass who can't tell real from fake, then it's ignorance on Josh's part for hiring them.

The site will not last. Mark my words. They're marketing is cringeworthy. Their platform doesn't make sellers any money and all their numbers are from other consignment shops/ebay and not their own.
I agree that fake_education is a dumbass and has been wrong in the past.  I just question how much "authority" he actually has.  Is anyone certain that he is the sole authenticator for StockX?  

The site may or may not last, but as of right now... it is only getting more and more popular.  Their platform makes sellers just about the same as GOAT (it is actually better to sell anything above $258 on StockX vs GOAT, as you get more money), and are both better than selling on eBay, or selling at a consignment shop (most consignment shops charge 10-20% of the sale price).   

^^not in my experience. Sellers are getting retail selling on Stock. Anytime you put a shoe up for X amount, the next seller drops the price and it's a snowball effect. All I've ever gotten from Stock X is "you're not the lowest ask" never a sale.

How do 350s fit? Gonna purchase when they hit 600. I wear 10.5 tts and 10 in pk r1 if that gives a reference point
id say go 10.5.. i wear 11/11.5 in nike depending and size 11.5 in UB

350s 11.5 is perfect.

keep in mind V2s are slightly more snug than the OGs 

hope this helps

Last edited:
Sold one of my 750s there and got 997 back, so not that bad of a platform

^^not in my experience. Sellers are getting retail selling on Stock. Anytime you put a shoe up for X amount, the next seller drops the price and it's a snowball effect. All I've ever gotten from Stock X is "you're not the lowest ask" never a sale.
What shoes are you even referring to?   All of the 350 v2's on there are selling for $600+.   Taking out their fees, you'll still come away with at least $500+, which is more than double retail. 

StockX charges 10% (7% to the, 3% to payment transaction company) + $10

GOAT charges 9.5% + $5, plus 2.9% cash out fee

What shoes are you even referring to?   All of the 350 v2's on there are selling for $600+.   Taking out their fees, you'll still come away with at least $500+, which is more than double retail. 

StockX charges 10% (7% to the, 3% to payment transaction company) + $10

GOAT charges 9.5% + $5, plus 2.9% cash out fee

I make more buying at $5-600 off people and letting them sit at FC for a week or two to sell at 1.25k and get 1k in return.

I like my retail pairs on stock for 6...the next seller gonna do $599 and that's my issue. Everyone is undercutting on stock.

Originally Posted by RonsWeedRoom  

block me?
it was just an observation 
laugh.gif
 no need to get defensive. you obviously chose that profile pic for attention and i simply commented upon it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom