ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i cant find a trade for PB 350s i think im gonna hold onto my chocs for right now. I wouldnt feel right selling for such a low price.

Ill probably wear them a couple times but im still expecting to get as much as i would now if i sell them a little bit down the road

Yea if you aint catch the initial wave of a g or at least 850-900 id sit on em. Selling for 700 is ninjaing yourself

Yea if you aint catch the initial wave of a g or at least 850-900 id sit on em. Selling for 700 is ninjaing yourself
They'll be back up in price by Dec/Jan any 750

People gonna spend money this Christmas and afterwards, Stock gonna dry up

nthat.gif

Last edited:
They got 350's v2 planned to drop from now till next year

I don't think there's any more 750 coming besides the Cleats 
mean.gif

They got 350's v2 planned to drop from now till next year

I don't think there's any more 750 coming besides the Cleats 
mean.gif
I think 750 V2 pics have leaked and likely won't see more 750s till next season...although in the same pic was a black and white pair so something could be coming. Most 350s coming out are so repetitive...will be a while till they reach high hundreds. 

I think 750 V2 pics have leaked and likely won't see more 750s till next season...although in the same pic was a black and white pair so something could be coming. Most 350s coming out are so repetitive...will be a while till they reach high hundreds. 
I remember Seeing a Dark 750 with a white sole from Szn 2 but don't remember honestly.

Like a Dark Crepe 750 

Last edited:
im not picky or a denim snob. I'm 6'4" 240 with a size 34 waist. Finding jeans that fit my waist AND quads is hard enough. One of the reasons why I don't even bother with skinny jeans

I remember Seeing a Dark 750 with a white sole from Szn 2 but don't remember honestly.

Like a Dark Crepe 750 

Damn those are fire. Would be a nice Xmas release.

Last edited:
Just won an auction on the Chocolates for 560€ 
pimp.gif

Hopefully the seller is not an ***hole 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom