ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled the trigger on Choc 750 size 10 on Goat. $800. I know some of you are getting them for 700-750. I wish I had more time to look on CL and eBay :/ . First pair of Yeezys and I'm excited for them.

So the person in the video is saying there will be 4 350s coming out on Black Friday? Or am I confused?

Got hit with a "badly damaged box" on GOAT (thanks ADC... 
mad.gif
). You guys think 10% discount is a fair offer? he would be getting them for ~700..

Where can i go in frisco, TX/dallas to get a proof of authenticity print out/form for some fake *** yeezys?

rarely wear them when they glow anyway. same goes for any yeezys. wear them at night and theres not enough light source to get anything glowing. wear them in the day time and you cant even see it glow when its bright out. you really gotta stand outside broad day and then immediately go inside a movie theater to really show off you got glowing shoes. Even then, the glow lasts a short time and youre back to having regular non glowing shoes

Last edited:
The boxes on the 750s are delicate as ****. It's ridiculous. Hopefully V2s have an update in that regard.

Do you mind that they dont glow?
The glow sucks. It only last a few minutes after fully being charged. Not about to run around when I am out and about trying to find lights to charge them.

I remember when I wore my Zens for the first time to the movies. Glowing sneakers was relatively a new phenomenon at the time so I was pumped for the lights to dim. Lights dim and them dam ish barely lite up. Couldn't even tell. Needless to say after that I never bought into that whole glowing thing.

Them 350's will still have stupid resell. Profit will still be 3-4 hundo

We say this over and over again.....
Yet resell still flourishes.

Never forget how people thought bred 1's wouldn't resell at all. People paying 300-350 a pair.

Yeezy's resell it's a part of life at this point and they black and white, which from Jordan brand in general means instant resell ablility.

Come on because resellers only making 300$ profit resell must be dead.

What y'all smoking. Until these thangs start going for like 50$ over then it's worth it to flip for some.

The keyboard economic analysts at it again with the hype propaganda.. Here's the facts, there were people being changed $900-1100 for a pre-order of the CGs and $1800 resale the first day.. Now, they're getting dealt for $650-750. Don't be one of the people who get a little jumpy close to release. Have patience, these will go for $150 over retail maximum at the same point after release we're currently at with the CGs.

$150 over retail? So $370?

Wishful thinking, I was slightly wrong about the Belugas resale, thought they would be around $800ish at this point but its looking more high $600 to low $700's.

If theres that many black and white V2's I still cant imagine resale settling for under $400. Maybe under $500 but we shall see.

The glow sucks. It only last a few minutes after fully being charged. Not about to run around when I am out and about trying to find lights to charge them.

I remember when I wore my Zens for the first time to the movies. Glowing sneakers was relatively a new phenomenon at the time so I was pumped for the lights to dim. Lights dim and them dam ish barely lite up. Couldn't even tell. Needless to say after that I never bought into that whole glowing thing.

I never thought gitd was a cool thing at all ever. Thought its a very childish gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom